True Epl Coverage

binnsy

Are you cancelling TrueVisions?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to cancel True due to them not getting the EPL?

• Yes. Have already or will be cancelling my True subscription.
    • No. I will keep it but may also change my viewing package.
    • Never had True Sports package

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i AM IN PATTAYA

No problem with flickering,maybe u have a faulty cable ????

CTH are a decent satelite system,but my back up of true and sophon cable allows me to watch most thingsat a total cost of about 2,800 baht a month

The old faulty cable line eh...I would never have fault of that. Genius.

Why the 4 question marks anyway?

Always seems to be me doesn't.

Rick - Appreciate your suggesstion but you make it all sound so easy...it's far from easy.

Pat I understand what you mean, but what are the other options. They have basically sold you a system that is not working properly. Most people on here don't have the problems that you have, so it might be a faulty installation or parts. Chuck it back at the installers, you have nothing to lose.

Always seems to be me doesn't.

Rick - Appreciate your suggesstion but you make it all sound so easy...it's far from easy.

Pat I understand what you mean, but what are the other options. They have basically sold you a system that is not working properly. Most people on here don't have the problems that you have, so it might be a faulty installation or parts. Chuck it back at the installers, you have nothing to lose.

I agree Rick, but I am just so tired of all this now. I'm still expecting to wake up and realsie that CTH were just a bad dream. An utter shambles form top to bottom.

A few have mentioned this flickering issue. Seems to effect more on satellite than cable. Happens for me on sky news too. Turned the power off at the mains today. See if re-booting the box solves the problem. Quite a few on their FB page also complained about same issue. Like I said its minimal for me but occasionally noticeable. If it happens tonight for the saints match gonna call them to complain. Anyone know what 'flickering' is in Thai? Don't wanna say interference as I guarantee they'll put it down to rain!

A few have mentioned this flickering issue. Seems to effect more on satellite than cable. Happens for me on sky news too. Turned the power off at the mains today. See if re-booting the box solves the problem. Quite a few on their FB page also complained about same issue. Like I said its minimal for me but occasionally noticeable. If it happens tonight for the saints match gonna call them to complain. Anyone know what 'flickering' is in Thai? Don't wanna say interference as I guarantee they'll put it down to rain!

No flickering but flicker.

post-118612-13792371218226_thumb.jpg

Thanks! I spoke to an operator who spoke excellent english. She fully understood the problem. Many have been complaining about it. She advised that the signal is not stable yet and they are working on it. Should all be ok in about a month. Could explain the delay in PLTV. TV companies must have to have some serious equipment in order to receive the live link up signal. As CTH are effectively 40 year old satellite Virgins, I suppose this makes some sense, even if it is inconvenient for everyone. So fear not Pat, it's not just me and you in this boat. On another note, loving 365 sports coverage of La Liga! Woke up and watched Barca's and Real's games over breakfast this morning.

Thanks! I spoke to an operator who spoke excellent english. She fully understood the problem. Many have been complaining about it. She advised that the signal is not stable yet and they are working on it. Should all be ok in about a month. Could explain the delay in PLTV. TV companies must have to have some serious equipment in order to receive the live link up signal. As CTH are effectively 40 year old satellite Virgins, I suppose this makes some sense, even if it is inconvenient for everyone. So fear not Pat, it's not just me and you in this boat. On another note, loving 365 sports coverage of La Liga! Woke up and watched Barca's and Real's games over breakfast this morning.

Cheers Blue.

Nice to know it's not just you and I then.

365 Sports you say...no good to me I'm afraid. I get a terrible picture and a LOT of flickering making it almost impossible to watch a game. After a lot of to-ing and throwing between myself and their support it was finally established that my processor (CPU) is too low spec and would cost around Bt 7000 to upgrade it to get the software running properly, something taht 'm not prepard to do. I paid for a year too Bt 3,999.00 but can get a refund under their 30 day money back guarantee that they offer. I may keep it though as it is ok for the shows like football today and for the games etc. If I knew for sure CTH were going to get PLTV I may ditch it, but don't want to ditch it and PLTV then doesn't arrive, as then I will have no shows or punditry before the games etc (Astro)

Talking of pundits it was nice to see old Alan 'Marquee signing' Curbishley again yesterday. He stated that Hull City Tigers game against Cardiff was a 'must win' for them?? Ha ha, is it any wonder the buffoon hasn't got another job after he decided to sue the might Hammers and walk out on them? As for the pundits on Astro, that is just absolutely laughable...Peter Butler?? He said after the Man United game yesterday that a 2-0 home win 'wasn't good enough' ha ha. And he is the Ozzie with a Middle Eastern name? Then there is Jason Dacy the presenter....i've seen better personalities in cementaries..

We're getting PLTV beginning October.

I never thought I'd be happy listening to Alan Curbishley!

Yes until you get use to him again.

How someone who has been in the game all his life and managed at the top level can say there is a 'must win' game in September is completely beyond me. He is the biggest knicker wetter out there. Almost said Andy Carroll has been injury prone all his career, which is not true. The man is an utter buffoon but still better than the Thai fellas.

I'm not buying that reasoning after the signal simply because it was fine for the first 3 rounds of games, so why would it go to pot now? Makes no sense

It's all over the place for tonighs game again. Depressing.

I'm not buying that reasoning after the signal simply because it was fine for the first 3 rounds of games, so why would it go to pot now? Makes no sense

It's all over the place for tonighs game again. Depressing.

no issues at all for me tonight Pat. I feel your pain though mate. Shit like this would drive me up the wall. Give the call centre a ring or contact your tech guy who fitted it to come and check it out for you.

This makes no sense at all. I am watching the game live and there is no flicker or lag. Pat I also live in Pattaya so location is not the problem. Go and see the installers to get them to check it out. I understand its a real pisser when you dont get what you pay for. Good luck mate.

Cheers Blue.

Nice to know it's not just you and I then.

365 Sports you say...no good to me I'm afraid. I get a terrible picture and a LOT of flickering making it almost impossible to watch a game. After a lot of to-ing and throwing between myself and their support it was finally established that my processor (CPU) is too low spec and would cost around Bt 7000 to upgrade it to get the software running properly, something taht 'm not prepard to do. I paid for a year too Bt 3,999.00 but can get a refund under their 30 day money back guarantee that they offer. I may keep it though as it is ok for the shows like football today and for the games etc. If I knew for sure CTH were going to get PLTV I may ditch it, but don't want to ditch it and PLTV then doesn't arrive, as then I will have no shows or punditry before the games etc (Astro)

Talking of pundits it was nice to see old Alan 'Marquee signing' Curbishley again yesterday. He stated that Hull City Tigers game against Cardiff was a 'must win' for them?? Ha ha, is it any wonder the buffoon hasn't got another job after he decided to sue the might Hammers and walk out on them? As for the pundits on Astro, that is just absolutely laughable...Peter Butler?? He said after the Man United game yesterday that a 2-0 home win 'wasn't good enough' ha ha. And he is the Ozzie with a Middle Eastern name? Then there is Jason Dacy the presenter....i've seen better personalities in cementaries..

Love the typo!

Cementaries - df: a place where gangsters bury their targets: aka large construction sites

• Like 1

Given all the silly threads on thaivisa , the exploits of Pattaya pat are a welcome relief and entertaining..

I'm here all week. Have to say though, I'm not happy having a blue dish glued to the roof...

You should be so lucky Pat

post-74421-0-15417400-1379436975_thumb.j

One for True, one for GMM and one nice blue un for CTH!