Yingluck Stresses She's Real Prime Minister

webfact

Oh I don't think there is any doubt Yingluck is PM of Thailand, what the recent article questions is if the cabinet turn to her when seeking advice, or direction. Maybe on some issues, maybe not on others who can be sure.

I guess no one can be sure other than by reading the news and seeing reports and quotes that say otherwise.

I'd really love for you to answer the questions I posed ...

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess no one can be sure other than by reading the news and seeing reports and quotes that say otherwise.

Answer to question 2) "why are you guys so surprised and outraged that Thaksin has undoubtedly offered up advice.......at least until Yingluck has consolidated her own alliances.".......easily found in one of my earlier posts, now I realise you apparently consider this "ramblings and obfuscation make it very difficult to clearly understand"....... I will leave you to ponder why you are not understanding

Answer to question 2) "why are you guys so surprised and outraged that Thaksin has undoubtedly offered up advice.......at least until Yingluck has consolidated her own alliances.".......easily found in one of my earlier posts, now I realise you apparently consider this "ramblings and obfuscation make it very difficult to clearly understand"....... I will leave you to ponder why you are not understanding

Hey geo are you going to answer any of these question directly? You would be a great politician.

Ha ha, thanks geo, for someone that loves to talk you sure are reticent about answering some simple straight questions.

Was the "yes" or "no" answer concept too hard to understand?

Answer to question 3) No

funny . . . as you're not interested in answering, I'll leave it at that. Cheers.

Hey give old geo boy a break. He is trying to answer (more or less) one every few days. Must have Internet issues right?

Answer to question 3) No

funny . . . as you're not interested in answering, I'll leave it at that. Cheers.

Hey give old geo boy a break. He is trying to answer (more or less) one every few days. Must have Internet issues right?

Confabulation, attention seeking, slow stumbling posts, altered sense of reality, fanaticism, who does this sound like? It sounds like someone that needs professional help. Sounds like a lot like the "real Prime minister".

post-46292-0-34355200-1360142686_thumb.j

Edited by waza
  • Like 2

Answer to question 3) No

Considering the frequency and length of his previous postings in this thread and others, one would have to assume he just doesn't want to continue to look like a total ass any longer.

I don't think there can be be any real doubt Yingluck is the real PM. She's got the title, the TV show and the fetching white uniform to prove it, even her boyfriend and their son have matching ones as well. So it must be true.

And equally I am satisfied that no one receives the desert supremo's commands before she does and so she is the prime minister in Thailand.

• Like 1

She is certinly by title the PM but you still cant get past:

"Thaksin thinks PT acts"

Incidentaly was wondering how she got all the medels, looks like she has three rows of ribbons on her nice white uniform, and all in the first year.

What are these things awarded for, or are they just a sort of do it yourself fashon accessory?

Edited by Robby nz