Villa Market Patong

tolsti

I was coming past the new Banana Walk mall on Beach Road, Patong this afternoon on a motorcycle taxi and noticed a Villa Market sign on the newly finished Banana Walk Mall....... anyone have any idea of an opening date?

With Makro opening on Nanai Road on 7th Feb and now Villa Market life in Patong is gradually becoming less isolated. No more need to go over the hill every time you need bulk and/or foreign food stuffs.

• Like 1

Never use Makro. They sell shark fin.

You're in Asia, mate. Makro is my favourite store. smile.png

The one in town was recently expanded and is now huge.

I heard they're expanding elsewhere as well. Any info on that.

I think Villa does a fine job.

I think Villa are one of the biggest rip off stores on the island and only go there when I cannot find what I need elsewhere.

I'd rather go to a small corner shop and pay over the odds than go to Villa. bah.gif

• Like 1

I was coming past the new Banana Walk mall on Beach Road, Patong this afternoon on a motorcycle taxi and noticed a Villa Market sign on the newly finished Banana Walk Mall....... anyone have any idea of an opening date?

With Makro opening on Nanai Road on 7th Feb and now Villa Market life in Patong is gradually becoming less isolated. No more need to go over the hill every time you need bulk and/or foreign food stuffs.

Is banna disco still open ? Or have they changed t into a mall ?

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Is banna disco still open ? Or have they changed t into a mall ?

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Yes, the Disco is still open. The mall lies to the right of it if you stand with your back to the sea.

Makro and Villa in Patong. So you Patong guys will never need to leave the place now.

About time Karon/Kata had a supermarket of any sort. I don't count Big One!

I would rather not have the usual increase in traffic associated with a supermarket. Keep Karon/Kata as it is.

Does the Banana Mall have parking?

Had dinner at the new Wine Connection last week at Banana Mall. Parking lot didn't seem 100% finished, but you could park in it. Just get a ticket from the guard as you drive in and park downstairs. I spoke to the staff at WC and they mentioned to show my bill and the parking would be free. I estimate I was parked for 1 1/2 hours. It was free. Not sure if this will be the same process going forward.