Last Minute Transfers On The Last Day Of The Transfer Window

JacknDanny

Thought I would post this, so any of the latest transfer info can be put up here. Normally gets a bit busy towards the twelfth hour!

So unless you are sat in front of a computer all day and night, you might miss something interesting!!

Latest is Samba has passed his medical and looks all set for QPR

Looking at the reception Mario got in Milan, I think we can assume that is a done deal eh jack laugh.png .

Yep. I also just read an interesting article. We made decent money on him......... According to insiders at the club we only paid 18 million for him (not the 24m reported) we sold him for 20M, with 5 mill as add ons (4mill of which are easily attainable)

And saved 22.5 million in wages.

Yep. I also just read an interesting article. We made decent money on him......... According to insiders at the club we only paid 18 million for him (not the 24m reported) we sold him for 20M, with 5 mill as add ons (4mill of which are easily attainable)

And saved 22.5 million in wages.

Selling for more than you paid... just....wow... bet it's been a while since that happened.

has anyone stopped to think what will happen to QPR if they go down, which is the most likely scenario? Their wage bill must be catastrophic.

If i were a rangers fan i'd be more concerned about my clubs survival, let alone relegation.

Edited by carmine

The press seem to think that the Beckham deal was the deal of the day. I like the guy and if football allowed special teams like the NFL does I would want him on my dead ball team.

But what a crock of proverbial - about the least relevant deal of the day IMO; shows how out of touch the press are with football fans.

Edited by SantiSuk
  • Like 1

The press seem to think that the Beckham deal was the deal of the day. I like the guy and if football allowed special teams like the NFL does I would want him on my dead ball team.

But what a crock of proverbial - about the least relevant deal of the day IMO; shows how out of touch the press are with football fans.

I think all the fuss about Beckham just reflected what an undramatic final day it turned out to be. Such a bandit like mentality in the winter window, particularly with regards agents, that all clubs bar those really desperate, pretty much ignore it if they can. About time they went back to the drawing board on this one and rethought the whole system.

And he has stated that he will not get paid but his money will go to some school in France. Now don't get me wrong, it's a great gesture but <deleted> links has he got with France? If he was gonna do that, I'm sure there are plenty of charities in England who would have appreciated the money and he already stated there were interests for him from clubs in the Prem. Also, his wife and kids are going to go to school in London.

And he has stated that he will not get paid but his money will go to some school in France. Now don't get me wrong, it's a great gesture but <deleted> links has he got with France? If he was gonna do that, I'm sure there are plenty of charities in England who would have appreciated the money and he already stated there were interests for him from clubs in the Prem. Also, his wife and kids are going to go to school in London.

No English club wanted the circus.

the whole beckham thing is just cringeworthy. he's 37, he stopped being a footballer about 10 years ago when he chose to become a celebrity brand and still the media fawn all over him.

the whole beckham thing is just cringeworthy. he's 37, he stopped being a footballer about 10 years ago when he chose to become a celebrity brand and still the media fawn all over him.

But some French charity is getting big dosh that could have gone to good use in his home country. You know, that country that he he is supposed to be an ambassador for.