Academy Awards

ravenob832

I'm a teacher here and I have cable, but obviously not the kind of fancy cable that would allow me to see that kind of american television. I know there were some bars and restuarants that showed the Super Bowl....and although the oscars aren't nearly as popular for bar watching as football is I figured I'd ask around anyway. Any suggestions?

Edited by ravenob832

I'm a teacher here and I have cable, but obviously not the kind of fancy cable that would allow me to see that kind of american television. I know there were some bars and restuarants that showed the Super Bowl....and although the oscars aren't nearly as popular for bar watching as football is I figured I'd ask around anyway. Any suggestions?

There's an all night place on the corner of Ratchapakini and Ratchviti. They might show it.

There's an all night place on the corner of Ratchapakini and Ratchviti. They might show it.

Seeing that the live telecast starts at 06.00 they'd have to stay open ALL night. :o

UBC are broadcasting the event live starting at 06.00 on the 6th, and it's repeated at a more civilised hour at 20.45 hrs on channel 17 and runs through midnight.

Seeing that the live telecast starts at 06.00 they'd have to stay open ALL night. :o

UBC are broadcasting the event live starting at 06.00 on the 6th, and it's repeated at a more civilised hour at 20.45 hrs on channel 17 and runs through midnight.

They never close...