Panicked Family Crashes Car With Dead Body Inside

Lite Beer

So bad on so many levels.

Darwin Awards all around.

No clue ; why they thought bringing the son along was a good idea?

No clue ; why driving at night they would NOT expect drug roadblocks?

No clue : why they thought they could pull this off?

No clue at all for the extended family, even if they have the nice car.

I suppose if they hadn't hit the tree they might have at least got rid of the body. I just wonder how hard they hit the tree bearing in mind how often people don't wear seatbelts in the back and often not in the front either. They're lucky they didn,t get killed by the flying body.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So bad on so many levels.

Darwin Awards all around.

No clue ; why they thought bringing the son along was a good idea?

No clue ; why driving at night they would NOT expect drug roadblocks?

No clue : why they thought they could pull this off?

No clue at all for the extended family, even if they have the nice car.

I suppose if they hadn't hit the tree they might have at least got rid of the body. I just wonder how hard they hit the tree bearing in mind how often people don't wear seatbelts in the back and often not in the front either. They're lucky they didn,t get killed by the flying body.

Women drivers! I wanted to put an icon on here but can't do it from iPad. They don't appear.

Then Mr. Thongchai called his nephew, the son of Mrs. Karnjana, to assist to move the body of Mr. Somchai into the car, in order to take the corpse to throw away.

They never even considered the guy as human, but rather as something of a burden to be disposed of. Absolutely sickening.

If this does not warrant the death penalty, than what does?

• Like 2

This reminds me of the opening scene of Goodfellas where they were driving Billy Batts to the woods to dig a hole. No information that they were cuffed and charged with murder and hauled off to jail without bail to wait for indictments for murder and conspiracy. The newspaper doesn't care about this part. The big circus event is the Billy Batts style hollywood capture of the murderers looking to dig a hole and cover up.

• Like 1

When I read that the wife and son had sided with the brother / uncle and were actively helping to get rid of the husband / father I half expected the dead guy to be farang.

No, it's the same game for everyone.

This is a thing that gets too often overlooked in TV and by us farangs in general: what heppens to us in Thailand also also happens to Thais.

shortchanged

being lied to

restaurants forgetting orders or serving the wrong dish

thieving wives

the "brother" stories

dead buffaloes

etc.

• Like 1

What no spirit of the other kind mentioned? ohmy.png

Wait, it will be the defense, the GHOST made them do it........ ohmy.pngohmy.pngohmy.png

They could have been in such a rush to dispose of their beloved deceased that they forgot their amulets.

Wow....guess blood is thicker than water.... " No worries bro, we will just dump the body and everything will be fine..."

Note to self: Do NOT drink with Thai men.

The husband of one of the cleaners we know was killed in a similar way. The guys (Thai) were drinking and playing cards, one got upset over something trivial, and stabbed the husband and killed him. Happens more often here than most are aware of.

• Like 2

FAMILY THAIS

Elder Brother (EB): "Listen, younger sister, I have just had a few too many with your husband, then we got into a drunken fight and I killed him."

Younger Sister (YS) (totally unimpressed): "Oh, no problem! What do we do now?"

EB: "Well, we just pack him tightly, pull a garbage bag over his head, then take your car and dump him somwhere."

YS (not batting an eyelid): "Wonderful idea. That way the entire problem will just go away. But he's heavy..."

EB: "Know what? Just let's ask your son for help..."

YS: "Great!.... Son! Please come here at once..."

SON: "What is it, mom?"

YS: "You uncle has just murdered your father in a drunken fight. We need your help to dump his body out in the boonies."

SON (totally unimpressed): "Sure, no problem. That's what families are for."

YS: "That'a boy!"

(Upon swerving around the checkpoint and hitting the tree):

EB: We're REALLY in trouble now nong.

YS: I know, we've got no insurance.

Life is cheap in LoS.

• Like 1

Wow....guess blood is thicker than water.... " No worries bro, we will just dump the body and everything will be fine..."

Note to self: Do not drink with wife's 'Thai brother'.

(also do not live with/near him or employ him)

100% right get yourself at lease 50k between you and the family, and don't have too many parties, 1 of my friends died by wifes hand and another ended up broke. They both broke that 50k rule. Edited by denishuahin

Note to self: Do not drink with wife's 'Thai brother'.

(also do not live with/near him or employ him)

100% right get yourself at lease 50k between you and the family, and don't have too many parties, 1 of my friends died by wifes hand and another ended up broke. They both broke that 50k rule.

Only one ended up broke?

FAMILY THAIS

Elder Brother (EB): "Listen, younger sister, I have just had a few too many with your husband, then we got into a drunken fight and I killed him."

Younger Sister (YS) (totally unimpressed): "Oh, no problem! What do we do now?"

EB: "Well, we just pack him tightly, pull a garbage bag over his head, then take your car and dump him somwhere."

YS (not batting an eyelid): "Wonderful idea. That way the entire problem will just go away. But he's heavy..."

EB: "Know what? Just let's ask your son for help..."

YS: "Great!.... Son! Please come here at once..."

SON: "What is it, mom?"

YS: "You uncle has just murdered your father in a drunken fight. We need your help to dump his body out in the boonies."

SON (totally unimpressed): "Sure, no problem. That's what families are for."

YS: "That'a boy!"

You have assumed

1) The husband really is the husband.

2) The 'brother' isn't really the husband.

3) The son isn't really the son of the 'brother'.

• Like 1

For all the Thai bashers out there, I knew someone in the UK who killed his father. He wanted to report it to the police immediately but his mother stopped him, said they were better off without him, so they cut his body in half and put the two pieces into two oil drums and hid them in the cellar. Later when they moved house they took the drums with them. They buried them in the garden of the new house. Many years later, after the mother died the police came knocking, asked for the father. He told the police that he was buried in the garden. The police sneered at him and walked away. After he was caught during an armed bank robbery he told the police again. This time they believed him.

What I am getting at is that these things happen everywhere, not just here.