Safe Full Of Student Savings Stolen From Central Pattaya School Savings Bank

Rimmer

Safe full of student savings stolen from Central Pattaya School Savings Bank

steal-21.jpg

PATTAYA:--A safe containing savings of students at Pattaya School Number 5 in Central Pattaya was stolen on Monday and dumped behind the bank building after cash totaling almost 60,000 Baht had been newsjsremoved from it.

Police were called to the school on Monday Morning by Khun Jirasak, the Director of the School who directed Police to a storeroom at the rear of the Government Savings Bank and Pattaya City Hall shop which is available for students to open bank accounts and save money.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/73197/safe-full-student-savings-stolen-central-pattaya-school-savings-bank/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2013-02-04

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Very odd. I thought the whole point of having a bank account rather than a piggy bank was that you don't end up with your cash in a back-room somewhere?

Really strange. A "piggy bank" in a store room at the back of the Government Savings Bank. It must have been a very cheap safe too as it was opened at the rear of the building.

Obviously the children won't lose their savings, will they?

Very odd. I thought the whole point of having a bank account rather than a piggy bank was that you don't end up with your cash in a back-room somewhere?

Really strange. A "piggy bank" in a store room at the back of the Government Savings Bank. It must have been a very cheap safe too as it was opened at the rear of the building.

No obviously replaced by the school......

No obviously replaced by the school......

Not sure... read in the full report: "the School Director must now inform students that their savings account scheme will be affected by this incident." whatever that means...

What a stupid name for a metal box 'SAFE'

Anything but I would suggest.

"affected" is that a way of saying " we are trying to avoid resposibility for our idiotic way of storing & losing student funds" ???

ph34r.png