Chalerm: ' I Won't Give Interview For Seven Days If Pongsapat Loses'

webfact

Chalerm: 'I won’t give interview for seven days if Pongsapat loses'

By Coconuts Bangkok

chalerm.jpg

Chalerm Yubamrung: "I won’t give interview for seven days if Pongsapat loses"

BANGKOK: -- Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm Yubamrung earlier today told reporters that he would refrain from talking to media for seven days if Pheu Thai candidate Pongsapat Pongcharoen loses in the upcoming gubernatorial election.

newsjsChalerm said that he had confidence in Pongsapat’s campaign and pointed to the candidate’s rallying schedule as justification for this optimism, saying that the No.9 candidate went to 7 or 8 places across Bangkok to meet people while MR Sukhumbhand Paribatra, from the Democrat Party, traveled to only two or three. [more...]

Full story: http://www.coconutsb...ongsapat-loses/

-- COCONUTS Bangkok 2013-02-04

footer_n.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another statement of the "do you know who I am" mentality and is suppose to cause heartache and regret if he is absent from interviews. I believe the little fellow has got above his rasing as they say.. I wonder if anyone in the crowd asked him to extend it to one thousand days?

What kind of threat is that ?

Is this guy a silly dopie head? I am not sure I get what he is even getting at.

Just think, he is a 2 IC proxy PM of the country !!!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gif

And nobody voted for either.

Democracy in ear lotion

I have no idea who is the best man for the job but with Chalerm on his band wagon I am reasonably sure it is not him.

Is it just me but it sure looked like Chalerm had a load of ear medicine on.

Not sure Thailand can do with out another problem being solved in 90 days by him.wai2.gif

• Like 1

I have no idea who is the best man for the job but with Chalerm on his band wagon I am reasonably sure it is not him.

Is it just me but it sure looked like Chalerm had a load of ear medicine on.

Not sure Thailand can do with out another problem being solved in 90 days by him.wai2.gif

I don't know who is the best man, but someone selected by Thaksin sure isn't.......

Another hollow, empty promise from the Bangkok Godfather of hollow, empty promises.

Well fortunately it will never happen because Bangkok is a Democrat stronghold.I mean if Bangkok actually elected a PTP mayor that would be tantamount a confirmation that the capital city has joined the country as a whole in consigning the Democrats (and the unelected elites behind them) to irrelevance and consolidating the PTP grip on power. - and that of course could never happen.

Another hollow, empty promise from the Bangkok Godfather of hollow, empty promises.

Well fortunately it will never happen because Bangkok is a Democrat stronghold.I mean if Bangkok actually elected a PTP mayor that would be tantamount a confirmation that the capital city has joined the country as a whole in consigning the Democrats (and the unelected elites behind them) to irrelevance and consolidating the PTP grip on power. - and that of course could never happen.

The country as a whole?? I recommend to look at the last elections results of the south, which isn't an unimportant part of Thailand.

The country as a whole?? I recommend to look at the last elections results of the south, which isn't an unimportant part of Thailand.

Electorally not that important actually.Any party however that controls Bangkok, the NE and North will win a colossal landslide.But it will never happen because the people of Bangkok loathe Thaksin's party - so the usual suspects tell us endlessly.

""Chalerm: 'I won’t give interview for seven days if Pongsapat loses'""

Electorally not that important actually.Any party however that controls Bangkok, the NE and North will win a colossal landslide.But it will never happen because the people of Bangkok loathe Thaksin's party - so the usual suspects tell us endlessly.

Call me naive, but I thought the elections were about choosing a Bangkok governor, an official put on the spot for Bangkok only. That's not the same as choosing the Democrats party, or the Pheu thai party and surely not about Thaksin. Mind you, that's were the naivity might really start to kick in. rolleyes.gif

BTW the "PTP grip on power' sounds somewhat sinister.

PS a typo no doubt, no one would like to win a landslide, not even a colossal one wink.png

(

) Edited by rubl

And while all the muppets were fixated by Chalerm. Thaksin got on with the job in hand. Cant you see he is the perfect foil for all the haters. Keep concentrating on him thats whats he there for.

Well, if Thaksin is here to deflect his haters, how can this superman find the time to do the job in hand. BTW what is the job in hand k. Thaksin is busy with ?

I can only hope that somehow our favorite fugitive criminal has a connection to the topic at hand with Pheu Thai's Bangkok governor candidate needing to win or we'd loose the brilliant input of Dept. PM. Pol. Captain Chalerm for a week whistling.gif

post-9891-0-38316600-1359981651_thumb.jppost-9891-0-94647400-1359981661_thumb.jppost-9891-0-58046300-1359981671_thumb.jppost-9891-0-72092800-1359981680_thumb.jppost-9891-0-17440100-1359981690_thumb.jppost-9891-0-87807600-1359981695_thumb.jppost-9891-0-00632200-1359981701_thumb.jppost-9891-0-80546700-1359982002_thumb.jp

He has a point I think.

When i look at those pictures I suggest they should hire him for those photoshoots when some kind of small criminal is caught.

He seems to be great at pointing.