Chalerm: ' I Won't Give Interview For Seven Days If Pongsapat Loses'

webfact

Quotes got me again.

Another hollow, empty promise from the Bangkok Godfather of hollow, empty promises.

I couldn't find the bit where Chalerm actually promised anything.

I would respectfully ask you to refrain from artificially upping the moral ante by attributing his saying that he was going to do something as being the same as him promising he was going to do something. If I say that this evening I will go to 7-11 - is that a promise? If Abhisit says next year the Thai economy will weaken, is that a promise?

See what I mean? By adding more to the story than is actually there, you are putting all your hard earned integrity and criticism of PTP and its supporters at risk, and that would be a shame as you are doing such a fine job.

Back in Kentucky where I come from a man's word is his bond. You could call that a promise but there is no need. I suppose things are different where you come from right?

What it's like where you or I come from is utterly irrelevant, except to serve as a reminder of how alien we are to this land. What it's like in Thailand is what actually matters here. Have you forgiven your parents for the Great Santa Claus Hoax yet?

Well Mr. Santa Claus man you might be alien to this land but I am not. Being honest and telling the truth does not have different meanings in different countries.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

This would be great news, if I could believe anything he says.

Hmmm seven days in meditation and reflection........ Sadhu sadhu!!! or .....no it cannot be "Lost face" lost tongue!

Edited by alanferdi

refrain from talking to media for seven days

But he can still issue statements (I hope). I mean he can just read out those and refrain from answering any questions from reporters who somehow lost their way and happened to be present.

BTW start of the seven day period not clearly defined, methinks

This is too funny for words. In the upcoming 7 day period of quiet,

not sure if I will appreciate the silence, or miss the hilarious

comments by TV posters having a field day with his moronic statements.

Maybe he can save up for the week and do a bunch of shooting from the

hip next week.

• Like 1

What will the Thai people without their spiritual leader to guide them for a whole 7 days?

And more importantly, who will do YL's dirty work???

Seriously, I'm sure he's simply planning a bender wink.png

A cunning plan, only matched by the likes of BALDRICK smile.png

I do believe you might have some thing there with the bender idea. 7 days with out the press he can get some really good ear medicine.

Imagine this goombah actually following up something he said? Do you think he even remembers the next day what he said? He has the intelligence of a baboon. The charisma of a wild boar. And the elegance of a rhinoceros. Reminds me of Dick Cheney, but without the power, nor influence. I we can count on anything, it is that he will break that promise too, and deny us the peace that could come with one week without his ignoramus utterances.

Mike Macarelli

Chaiyaphum, Thailand

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app