Accident !

charlie42

So. last night at 20.20 im sitting watching tv and i hear a loud bang. I go outside to invesigate and find a Very drunken motorcycle rider has hit my car from behind

As normal i go to see if he is ok, he can hardly speak, not from the accident i might add

Talking to him he seem to come from USSR not sure were yet.

The scooter had no valid road tax, so i quickly remove the ignition key, just to be safe.

I called the police and my insurance, now he starts to come round and says he want to pay for damage.

so the police arrive, no big deal, everybody laughing at how drunk this fool is.

my insurance guy pulls up on his bike and the fun starts.

So we find out he is from the ukraine, he had told me previously that he lives here for over a year.

then he says he is here oh holiday.

so he wants to pay for the damage, insurance guy says 12,000,but has no atm card.

police are fine with this,i don't think they wanted the paperwork, he pays he can go free ! ?.

I ask him to call a friend to bring the money,nobody answers.

the police search him ,find 3 different ID'S, also has a card for the holiday inn.

I would be a liar if i said that i have never had a drink and hoped on my bike.

Also had a good idea what was in store for this guy , if he could pay i was happy with that.

So ,insurance guy rings holiday inn,guy says atm card in room, they never heard of him.

after exhausting all options its a trip to the police station, i have to bring my passport, DL insurance

which is first class and i only took out this policy two weeks ago.

the guy is processed and off to the cells to sober up.

I ask my insurance guy what happens now, were im come from he would be banned and have to pay for damages.

Not here, i have to claim my own insurance, <deleted> !. police we formal but pleasant and i don't get home until after midnight.

My first question is , what will happen to this guy ?

will my premium go up next year ?

I can tell you for sure without hesitation that if i found myself in this situation

it would be pay up and limp off home to my bed wai2.gif.

maybe it was the samsong ?