Phone Insurance

HansBlinkers

Are you serious? Maybe I don't understand exactly what you are asking.

What is there not to understand? Phones can cost more 25000 baht now a day, having your phone insured to cove lose or theft ect is not uncommon in our home countries.

Edited by HansBlinkers

What is there not to understand? Phones can cost more 25000 baht now a day, having your phone insured to cove lose or theft ect is not uncommon in our home countries.

I think we paid 599 THB for each Panasonic telephone in our house. I would be more concerned about the antiques, jewelry and other valuables. Nobody would steal the telephones!

Edited by elektrified

I think we paid 599 THB for each Panasonic telephone in our house. I would be more concerned about the antiques, jewelry and other valuables. Nobody would steal the telephones!

The OP was most likely speaking of mobile phones, not home telephones. A stolen iPhone can sell for $100 and more. Cell phone theft is a major player in most cities today, and Bangkok is famous for it. This is one reason that the app "Find My Phone" is selling so well. It locks your phone with the GPS tracker on, and a person (or police) can locate it quickly.