I Want To Send Valentines Flowers To My Gf In Thailand

PTG

Hi

I am overseas at the moment. I want to send some flowers to my mrs for Valentines Day.

Just wondering if anyone knows how I can get flowers delviered to her in Bangkok for the 14th

Thanks

She said thai girls dont want flowers because they cant eat them. What should i send chocolates, fruit basket or what? ive left this until the last minute

Think what she means is.. she doesn't want flowers she wants MONEY (can buy things to eat) HAHA, heard them all now.

My misses isn't like that shes been to university and is not a bar girl. I send flowers to my new wife with gogoflorist.com all the time when on tours in the Gulf. They are very good, they also sell chocolates, teddies and all that good stuff. If she wants money, Run Like Hell - get ya dose of Floyd wink.png

Edited by Terry Newman

Cynical wit thats all, no offence intended....don't get the ump

Most women, Thai or other wise say no to something when offered as a gift, as you asked to start with.Its part of being a man and trying to work out these unfathomable, creatures.

Just send the flowers and be done with it, just be careful what type you send as some are reserved for funerals etc in Thai culture.( I found that out to my peril, when a staff member had a kid )

She said thai girls dont want flowers because they cant eat them. What should i send chocolates, fruit basket or what? ive left this until the last minute

Think what she means is.. she doesn't want flowers she wants MONEY (can buy things to eat) HAHA, heard them all now.

My misses isn't like that shes been to university and is not a bar girl. I send flowers to my new wife with gogoflorist.com all the time when on tours in the Gulf. They are very good, they also sell chocolates, teddies and all that good stuff. If she wants money, Run Like Hell - get ya dose of Floyd wink.png

Shes not a bar girl actually. Are you saying university girls dont need money also?

Shes not a bar girl actually. Are you saying university girls dont need money also?

I think he thinks he is the only Farang who isn't with a Bargirl.

This is ThaiVisa mate, nearly all ThaiVisa members have university educated and financially independent Wives or girlfriends.

• Like 1

Glad to hear that your girlfriend is different .

Where have I heard that before......................whistling.gif

Edited by jbrain

Of course I have never sent any hair ! I do everything I can to shave it :-)

As i told you you can order any gift, in case you don't know what is a personal shopper just google it and you will be smarter soon :-)

I think he thinks he is the only Farang who isn't with a Bargirl.

This is ThaiVisa mate, nearly all ThaiVisa members have university educated and financially independent Wives or girlfriends.

Very true....and as they are so Western oriented God forbid any of us forget Valentines Day! laugh.png

• Like 1

Just deposit the amount of money you would have spent on flowers direct to her bank account.

Sending flowers from overseas is a risky business. There might be gossip, loss of face, neighbours, fellow employees, friends, peers etc.

Thanks for reminding me, I had forgotten I forgot 2 years ago and it still comes up when she is p1ssed off for what ever reason !!!!!

I am always at fault of course, just the reason changes coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifblink.png

I used that Gogo mob last year, they sent a pic to me on V day to prove they were delivered, this year I will go get some flowers in person as I am in Thailand Maybe I can be really romantic and make a gift basket with a new cloths iron & cooking utensils................. then duck for the incoming !!!! giggle.gif

Why do Thai girls go so nuts about Valentines day? Its an American thing. I love the suggestion about the love heart pizza, that's awesome !!!

Argh, the old, she is a good girl because she has been to Univertsity. Get a grip, what chick doesn't wnat flowers, she wants money, money and more money.

I bet you "sponser" her every month as well believing that you are the only one.

Anyway, if it was me in your shoes, I would call Pizza Company and get a piuzza delivered, so she can eat it with her "brother" !!!!!! giggle.gif