I Want To Send Valentines Flowers To My Gf In Thailand

PTG

Next time you listen to smart advices and you won't be cheated.

My friend asked bangkok shopper to send flowers and they have been delivered on time today: 500 Thb for roses and 1000 for delivery, 1500 for all.

How much did you spend ?

back in the day i googled some company, there are many and easy to find.

most if not all have a large variety of flowers, big beautiful bunches, very cheap.

They also have bears, perfume and cakes, I sent a big cake to my wifes office and some flowers, she was so happy.

she still had the flowers hanging up when i got there and they had long since died, just dont send an ice cream cake like me, she cannot take it home as its to hot and all the staff had to finish it.

in the end she got a slice of cake and flowers, 20 accountants polished off the cake, was not my plan but was not well thought out on my side.

She said thai girls dont want flowers because they cant eat them. What should i send chocolates, fruit basket or what? ive left this until the last minute

Think what she means is.. she doesn't want flowers she wants MONEY (can buy things to eat) HAHA, heard them all now.

My misses isn't like that shes been to university and is not a bar girl. I send flowers to my new wife with gogoflorist.com all the time when on tours in the Gulf. They are very good, they also sell chocolates, teddies and all that good stuff. If she wants money, Run Like Hell - get ya dose of Floyd wink.png

Shes not a bar girl actually. Are you saying university girls dont need money also?

I think he thinks he is the only Farang who isn't with a Bargirl.

This is ThaiVisa mate, nearly all ThaiVisa members have university educated and financially independent Wives or girlfriends.

I don't I have girls who always think Money is the best gift. And Gold is second. You guys have to fill me in on where you find your ladys.

She said thai girls dont want flowers because they cant eat them. What should i send chocolates, fruit basket or what? ive left this until the last minute

Think what she means is.. she doesn't want flowers she wants MONEY

My misses isn't like that shes been to university and is not a bar girl.

Of course not.

Edited by Semper

Let me warn everyone about my experience this week with gogoflorist(dot-com).

The short story is they are either grossly inept, wretched liars, but most likely both.

I ordered on Monday for delivery on Wedneday, paid via PayPal. Their initial order confirmation email promised another confirmation email which never arrived, and had to ask them.

Then, Wednesday at 8pm I realized that I never heard from the recipient, and emailed them. They claimed they called her all day to deliver but couldn't get through. Both numbers, mobile and office were correct and working, so that is complete rubbish. Plus, if they were having a problem, why not email me? Never got an answer to that question.

I then tried to resolve all day Thursday, never getting any explanation, let alone an apology, only a promise that it was out for delivery, and maybe even already delivered! Of course, they never showed. When I asked a last time, they said I was a difficult customer!

I will post the whole email exchange somewhere when I get a chance. It's pretty hysterical. NEVER use these clowns is my recommendation.