Question Before Buying A Land With Stream Running Through

hello all, i hope you can offer some advise

i am looking to purchase 10 rai of fertile land which is used now to grow vegetables and have all year round water. the plot is consist of 4 chanots titles and there is public irrigation streams around and through the land, the streams are marked blue in the picture,

since the streams are marked on the chanot as public use (satarana pryot) do i have legal right to

1. fence the entire plot of land

2. what distance from the stream we can legally build the a fence

post-174468-0-55049400-1360487160_thumb.

1 If marked as public, is true, No

2 I really think the 2 shown which cross the land were put in by prior owners, thus not public. The public irrigation canels I have been involved with have always been outside the cement boundry markers/stubs, which you show on your chnoates

3 You can build a fence on the boundry lines, as marked with cement stubs.

1 If marked as public, is true, No

2 I really think the 2 shown which cross the land were put in by prior owners, thus not public. The public irrigation canels I have been involved with have always been outside the cement boundry markers/stubs, which you show on your chnoates

3 You can build a fence on the boundry lines, as marked with cement stubs.

but they are marked on the chanot as public ...

The 4 chonates you show and have marked the irrigation ditch on the middle one, of the 3 larger pieces of property. The irrigation going around the property is not within the property boundry markers. If you are saying that the middle one, is marked as 'public land' then as mentioned you better get the land office involved, for an explonation, and then a lawyer if needed.

Reread my first reply to your questions. The 13 neter guideline you mention, sounds like another miscommunication.Let us know what you find out from the land office.

Oh God, where the hell are you lot getting your information?

If you cant read thai, google translate does a pretty good job

http://www.dpt.go.th..._a.asp?id= 4083

Thai language posting removed.

Please don't post in languages other than English outside the Thai language forum. No problem with links to Thai web pages mind.

Edited by Crossy