Re-Entry And Appeal For Visa After Deportation ?

That is up to you of course.

If you can't get a letter from the Belgian authorities (police or court) contact the Ombudsman. One of his functions is to try to sort out things like this in a speedy way so the Belgian authorities will assist you.

Edited by Mario2008

There are a number of anomalies in your case!

Did you report every 90 days to Thai immigration? Was the address on the your report your real place of residence?

I was also called by a court in the UK to give testimony as a professional witness and went and returned after staying in contact with the prosecutor closely.

Was the Interpol listing a blue or red listing?

I have worked with the Belgian Police in Brussels on a number of occasions and have found them to be mostly very uncooperative and only prepared to do anything to assist you, if you force them while held over a barrel, with a gun to their head or with a court order. As such I think you need to start legal proceedings against them to compensate you for your financial loss due to the way in which they have dealt with this matter. They must issue you with a court order clearly outlining what transpired and absolve you of any wrong doing and expressing that an interpol order was issued to find you to be a witness not for any criminal activity.

I also think you need to NOW get a Police clearance from the Belgian Police stating that you have not had any criminal case against you either now or in the past. This will be used in your appeal case in Thailand.

Your girlfriend should also start proceedings here in Thailand with a good lawyer in an appeal process to immigration!

Sadly I have no doubt you are blacklisted, an unfortunate trend that I am seeing more and more every day.

Any listing on Interpol results in a blacklisting. Blacklist now and ask questions later!

While I am almost certain you have not abused your privilege to stay here, some of us have abused the privilege to stay in Thailand, even in a small manner and because of this get blacklisted! We are guests in this country and have a duty to act like that, even if there is something we don't like.

Remember, much as you may not like or may dislike intensely the pinhead one star junior cop that is dealing with your small case, he still has the sole right to blacklist you for 5 years for the minimal reasons that you have been convicted in court and he does not like you! Now you have been warned be prepared to deal with it before it gets to the level of blacklist! wink.pngwink.pngwink.pngwink.png before hit-the-fan.gif

Edited by Badbanker