Truevisions Monthly Program Guide

fvw53

I thought following information could be of interest for some members of Thaivisa.com

Recently the subscribers to Truevisions get in the monthly printed program guide only limited information.

The full Monthly Program Guide be downloaded as follows :

- open following link : http://www.truevisionstv.com/home1.aspx

- select "Privileges"

- select "Magazine"

- on the right side appears the English version which you can download on your PC when clicking "Download PDF"

Fvw, that is quite amazing.

I have never been able to navigate through True Visions website

Well done.

I haven't had a printed schedule delivered for years, probably because I only have the Knowledge package.

Mind you, I rarely get a bill either. Last bill I had was November last year. If I don't keep on top of it, I will get the message that they are about to cut me off.

Agree, the new format is really not much good, and to cap it all our copy usually arrives about half way through the month! If only there was an alternative to True,

Many thanks for that link, like most of you, I found their website to be a total mess.

I complained and am now receiving the new gudide in addition to one in the old format with no advertisements. They actually added additional channels to the guide in the old format but not all that were in both magizines. i send them an email near the end of each month to remind them. They have also changed the format of their online guide and it doesn't seem to work properly when trying to search for specific programs and "all"dates.