Looking For Ball Hockey Players To Join Our Weekly Games

WhiteCadillac

We are looking for interested players to join our weekly games. We would like add more players to our pool of people coming each week so that we can have enough subs to keep the weekly games higher paced . If you love hockey or just enjoy team sports, you should come check it out. The skill levels on our players vary, so do not be intimiated to join, all are welcome to try.

We are playing off canal road on the soi leading to Wat Umong on a special futsal court. Usually 19:30-21:30 on Monday and 19:00-21:00 on Fridays (check fb and signup there). We have all the gear you need for sticks and stuff, but you will want to have good shoes with you.

Footage from our recently hosted tournament (our FB group has a Full HD clip):

The rules are no contact, but in the video we played against a Bangkok team and they brought their hockey mentality it and the refs were a little sleepy.

Please join our facebook group Chiang Mai Highlanders ballhockey for more information on the schedule and a google maps link or to ask any questions:

https://www.facebook...74711125890763/

Edited by WhiteCadillac

What's this term "ballhockey" ???? - I've played FIELD-HOCKEY for many years in Holland and even made it onto the Army's first-team there for a while, also played in Canada, but I've never heard it refer to as "Ball-Hockey" . . . . .

Can someone please enlighten me; this really puzzles me.

goof.gif

• Like 1

What's this term "ballhockey" ???? - I've played FIELD-HOCKEY for many years in Holland and even made it onto the Army's first-team there for a while, also played in Canada, but I've never heard it refer to as "Ball-Hockey" . . . . .

goof.gif

Dunno about the terms. Maybe you should come check it out if you are interested in playing, or google if your interested in terminology.

goof.gif

Ball hockey is the mix in between field hockey and ice hockey. In the fact that you run on a surface (artifical, cement, etc) instead of ice. You also use a ball instead of a puck, usually a orange ball.Also you use a normal ice hockey stick, instead of the field hockey stick. Other than that, the object of the game is still the same. Trying to score :P