Online Fax Services

T_Dog

I need to FAX a few pages to the USA tomorrow, and was hoping to get some recommendations oneservices that work well. Faxinating.com has a pay-as-you go with a credit card that looks appealing. Any positive experiences out there?

Agree with above faxzero being excellent but it is not free if you need to send more than a three page fax - but still cheap and 100% reliable and happy to pay $1.99 on the few occasions I have a longer fax. I use several times a month for insurance claims.

www.Faxzero.com works for me - but there is a limit, so you might have to split up the fax into 2.

I hate using my cc for such services - once some software seller kept charging $$s every month.

Nothing helped, including cutting up and cancelling the (AMEX) card.That was more than a decade ago

but still, once bitten, twice shy.

For regular faxes, I have used www.Efax.com - for a low fee, their service works for many other countries as well.

Ended up using Faxinating as they were the only ones that would provide a receipt and handle jpgs, pdfs, and open office documents. Very slick service for about a dollar a page and it sure beat driving into the city to find a FAX machine.

• 4 months later...

I think, there's no necessity to recommend another service?) Nevertheless, I'll add to the list Popfax.com, maybe someone will find it useful in the future) also - you can send a couple of faxes for a small price and using any type of sending you want - application or browser or mobile phone...