Thai Personal Income Tax Preparation

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced place in Bangkok that prepares Thai personal income tax forms?

Mine is not very complicated, but I just do not want to do it myself.

I contacted two places that I found through google, but the fees were more than 7,000 baht. That is almost half my Thai tax liability (based on past years).

Thanks

Just do it yourself and save that money (and potential "unforeseen additional cost"). It's not rocket science, really. You can even download from the Revenue Department website an English-language version of the personal income tax form. It is not compulsory to file your income tax return in Thai only, and every revenue department office is obliged to accept your form even if it is in English. I always use the English form and have never had any trouble.

have you a thai wife if so she can go along to the tax office and they will fill in the forms for you[my wf.did this]she will need your passport,proof of tax deducted jan2012-dec 2012.proof of address,you can reclaim back for 3yrs.all tv members have found the tax staff more than helpfull.you have to do this as they will give you a tax id.card no.without it you wont be able to claim.this year wife took in certificates of tax withheld by the bank refund arrived[by cheque] 13days.