How Early Can I Apply For New Visa

my non imm oa visa based on marriage expires april 25 and need to know if i can leave thailand early march and apply for a non imm o visa based on marriage . i need to change as i no longer qualify financially to extend my current visa .looking to go to Pattaya next month to play golf and catch up with people coming from from my old club in aus and can do a visa run to Cambodia , is it possible to get a one year o visa in cambodia and if so where is the best place to go .

thanks in advance fo advice

Believe you have a typo as the OA visa is not issued for marriage - it is retirement. As said you will not obtain multi entry O visa in Cambodia but may in Laos or Malaysia but could require some show of financials. Issue in your home country is often the easy route. You are aware the financial proof for marriage is 400k/40k rather than the 800k/65k required for retirement?

If you can meet the financial requirements (400K baht in bank for 60 days or 40K income) for an extension of stay based upon marriage you would not even have to leave the country. Just do the extension based upon marriage to a Thai instead of retirement.

You could also get a 60 day extension at immigration to visit your wife if you need more time.