Wrong Date Stamp

NoN B expires March 31, on a recent re-entry permit exit/entry Nong Khai bridge stamped March 13, 2013. Reversing the dates 31 to 13, looking at a rubber stamp, messaged a member on this but have read many posts in the past, in similiar situations, so thought I would ask the question.

Is my only recourse to go back to Nong Khai, to sort this out or can I go to Sakhon Nakhon Immigration, my reporting office.??? I have a serious Motorcycle injury, hard to travel.

whistling.gif Not trying to be rude or anything, but never ever should you leave the immigration desk/booth without looking at the stamp you just got.

Usually a mistake ... and they can happen .... can be corrected on the spot right there with no hassle by the imigration officer.

It will save you a lot of time and effort.

whistling.gif Not trying to be rude or anything, but never ever should you leave the immigration desk/booth without looking at the stamp you just got.

Usually a mistake ... and they can happen .... can be corrected on the spot right there with no hassle by the imigration officer.

It will save you a lot of time and effort.

Yes this was the first time I did not stop and scrutinize the stamp, Looking at it as he stamped it it looked like the 31 st, upside down. Called Sakhon Nakhon today and they told me they would take care of it for me. Thanks everyone.