Chalerm Parades Hmong Drug Suspects In Massive Meth Seizure At Police Sports Club

webfact

I am confused, what has this got to do with the Deputy P.M. The Government and police are suppose to be completely separate identities. Isn't he suppose to be working for the people in trying to make the country a better place and not out chasing criminals that is the police job.

You will never see the Vice President of the U.S or Deputy P.M of another country taking the glory for this or is this just a photo oppertinity. The police do the work and he takes the credit. Who is doing his job in parliarment whilst he is out ctaching crooks.

• Like 2

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the massive meth seizure at police sport club, I expected to read which policeman's locker it was found in.

yes, another piss poor and difficult to understand headline from Thalands "English" press

Yes, another piss poor comment re an easily understood headline.

I feel sorry that you suffer through life with such a piss poor sense of humor.

• Like 2

These guys are just the pawns in transit - still nothing begets nothing. Police have not made a dent n the drug business and as already pointed out multiple vehicles and only two people plus two cars nabbed. So many police yet the photo op never to be missed, then of course the 10+% off the back of the haul that no one will miss being distributed and sold again. All part of the Thai system. I am sure there are B.i.B. who are sincere about their roles but they just get sucked into the whole corrupt scenario of pay to be paid. They come up with the occasional bust like this, then like bees to the honey pot, hover for the photo and all is forgotten later (unless its Chalerm or his murderous son) who claim points during elections.

If these poor guys could afford a good lawyer, he could point out to red lips that as it is technically still Chinese New Year, this isnt drup smuggling, its a just a traditional gift giving of locally produced medicine.

• Like 2

If these poor guys could afford a good lawyer, he could point out to red lips that as it is technically still Chinese New Year, this isnt drup smuggling, its a just a traditional gift giving of locally produced medicine.

All this and not 1 BIG WIG paraded or involved, suppose there are NEVER any vip in the line up.

If anyone DARE to name the boss -he will go missing for sure.

• Like 1

ZT20130215_CNBK_Drug024-578x385.jpg

Chalerm's saying

"Listen mate. You're in a lot of trouble here but if you want to get off the hook when there's overwhelming evidence against you or a member of your family take some friendly advice from a seasoned pro. What? You're poor? You don't know anybody with any influence? Well f#ck off then"

The other bloke seems pretty laid back for someone in his position. Looks as if he's checking his facebook page on his i-phone. Updated status "In the shit"

Edited by mca
  • Like 1

Great catch by the Right Honourable Member Mr CHALERM. Really a blight on the police if they need to call out the Deputy P.M to take charge of an investigation. They poor guy has more pressing issues to take care of like helping the P.M run the country. If the police weren't so busy collecting and counting thier government sanctioned Chinese New Year take then they may have been able to do this investigation themselves.

I maybe wrong and Mr Chalerm may have just been attending the Police club to collect his share of the New Years take and saw a photo oppertunity.

Edited by chooka

In the massive meth seizure at police sport club, I expected to read which policeman's locker it was found in.

yes, another piss poor and difficult to understand headline from Thalands "English" press

Yes, another piss poor comment re an easily understood headline.

From TVF's resident "Mr. Chuckles" himself biggrin.png

Why do you think you are in a position to suggest whether one location is better than another to announce a successful investigation and what difference does it make where the announcement was made?

Because having lived here for some 22+ years I like many other long term residents are as are the vast majority of the Thai population are fully aware of the entrepreneurial aims of the B.I.B and certain politicians

And as someone who was involved in the administration of law and order police stations are the secure environments where such hauls were displayed..

• Like 1

Everyone was expected that, but as you can see here, half the Thais inform on the other half. It is always a tip off.

Remember during the real Thaksin's crackdown when over 2,000 were killed the official propaganda was that it was dealers killing other dealers to avoid being informed on

Chalerm should show balls and parade his own son and cop killer in the club. Was he drunk yet or did he personally tested the meth?

Maybe his sons are too rich to face justice and they are definitely too well connected. Recent " rich lists " show both, who have never done an " honest " days work in their life, are worth over B50 Million each

• Like 1

Laugh a minute, I've found - as long as it's about someone who is disadvantaged in some way, be it weight (usually, see the latest one here http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/615516-red-shirts-leave-chalerm-red-faced/page__st__50#entry6118687), hair colour, dress sense, or their political leanings, alleged trysts, general unfounded accusations, buchholz is your man and he's got an incredible photo collection to back it up, aptly named "rightie1". clap2.gif

I am sure the stock of ear medication has run out at the police club after this bust.

You don't suppose he grabbed any thing at hand to replace it do you?

In fact he had no ligitament reason to be there could that be part of the reason for his attendance.

Photo Op + resupply of ear medicine substitute. A sure fire wining proposition.

Laugh a minute, I've found - as long as it's about someone who is disadvantaged in some way, be it weight (usually, see the latest one here http://www.thaivisa....50#entry6118687), hair colour, dress sense, or their political leanings, alleged trysts, general unfounded accusations, buchholz is your man and he's got an incredible photo collection to back it up, aptly named "rightie1". clap2.gif

In your list of disadvantaged you neglected to mention ear medicine dependency.wai2.gif

Am I alone in having the image in the mind of "Right that's shopped the accursed pesky 'foreigners' now to business my glorious Thais" ... spoken by ...

Yes, you are.

You have no idea what other people are thinking about this. Your comment indicates you, and only, you have a different opinion to the OP.

It doesn't matter if my opinion is the same as yours or not - you don't know and never will so why post as if you do?

• Like 1

Laugh a minute, I've found - as long as it's about someone who is disadvantaged in some way, be it weight (usually, see the latest one here http://www.thaivisa....50#entry6118687), hair colour, dress sense, or their political leanings, alleged trysts, general unfounded accusations, buchholz is your man and he's got an incredible photo collection to back it up, aptly named "rightie1". clap2.gif

As oposed to the joke proaganda you often chose to post! cheesy.gif

• Like 1

The Germ Chalerm is what Thailand deserves. Funny how all the Takki supporting, brain-dead farangs keep quiet about him. But then again how could they possibly defend this retarded worm ?

I come down on the side of the Thai government in most things but Chalerm is a nut case. I don't see how anyone can defend the man. Having said that it is good the drugs got off the street.

• Like 1

The Germ Chalerm is what Thailand deserves. Funny how all the Takki supporting, brain-dead farangs keep quiet about him. But then again how could they possibly defend this retarded worm ?

Nobody can, which is why nobody does......................

If you think Thailand deserves Chalerm, wait until his beady eyes focus on the foreigners in Thailand.

Maybe that will be what we deserve also ??

Good enough for the Thai's, good enough for you, eh ??

• Like 1