Samsung Mobile Kaput

doctormann

Hi

GF has dropped her very expensive Samsung mobile phone and now the display is acting up. Anyone know of a reliable repair centre in Pattaya? Is it normally worthwhile getting phones fixed anyway?

I'm reluctant to bin the thing as it cost 15000THB about nine months ago, although I'm sure that that is what she'd actually prefer - provided that I would stump up for the latest model as a replacement! She's lost the paperwork that came with it, of course, so no chance of a warranty repair. :o

DM

Thanks guys

Took it to Accord in the TukCom complex. All fixed for 1000THB - took them two goes though and the GF is still not happy. I'm convinced that she just wants the latest model (packed with features that she will not understand and will never use) to flash at her girlfriends. I wonder how long it will be before she 'accidently' drops the thing again!

DM (in cynical mode)

Thanks guys

Took it to Accord in the TukCom complex. All fixed for 1000THB - took them two goes though and the GF is still not happy. I'm convinced that she just wants the latest model (packed with features that she will not understand and will never use) to flash at her girlfriends. I wonder how long it will be before she 'accidently' drops the thing again!

DM (in cynical mode)

Maybe should give her this phone?

http://www.nokia.com.sg/nokia/0,,36268,00.html