German Tumbles From Patong Hotel Balcony, On Life Support

Lite Beer

German tumbles from Patong hotel balcony, on life support

Phuket Gazette -

PHUKET: A German tourist tumbled from a balcony in Patong early this morning and is on life support at Vachira Phuket Hospital.

newsjs

Patong Police received a report at 2:45am that the 35-year-old German had fallen from the 3rd floor balcony of his room at Kalim Resort.

“At the scene we found the man, dressed in a striped shirt and white underpants, lying unconscious on the cement floor at the side of the resort,” said Patong Police Duty Officer Thawatchai Srimai.

“His arms and back were broken and blood was flowing from a head wound,” said Lt Thawatchai.

The German was taken to Patong Hospital and later transferred to the better equipped Vachira Phuket Hospital.

Staff at Vachira Hospital confirmed to the Phuket Gazette late this morning that the German has a blood clot in his brain and is in the intensive care unit (ICU), on life support with a feeding tube.

Inside the man's room, Police found an unaddressed letter which said, “I am dead, come with me in paradise. I love you with all my heart. Kiss…”

The Gazette is withholding the name until relatives or next of kin have been informed.

Source: http://www.phuketgaz...port-20258.html

pglogo.jpg

-- Phuket Gazette 2013-02-16

There is no evidence the man jumped. If one wants to kill himself, a 3rd floor balcony is not where you jump from.

I know it is hard to believe but sometimes people do fall accidently. We owe t to the injured man not to speculate and damage his reputation.

Inside the man's room, Police found an unaddressed letter which said, “I am dead,

I doubt he has written that letter after he accidently stumbled from the balcony.

There is no evidence the man jumped. If one wants to kill himself, a 3rd floor balcony is not where you jump from.

I know it is hard to believe but sometimes people do fall accidently. We owe t to the injured man not to speculate and damage his reputation.

Inside the man's room, Police found an unaddressed letter which said, “I am dead,

I doubt he has written that letter after he accidently stumbled from the balcony.

Hard for me to reconcile the 'tumbles' headline = an accidental fall, and the letter left.

Hard for me to reconcile the 'tumbles' headline = an accidental fall, and the letter left.

Quite so, Watson, but an even bigger mystery is:

“Staff at Vachira Hospital confirmed to the Phuket Gazette late this morning that the German has a blood clot in his brain and is in the intensive care unit (ICU), on life support with a feeding tube.

The Gazette is withholding the name of the deceased until relatives or next of kin have been informed.”

Why keep a dead man on ICU and drip?