Travel Company Scam Reported By American Couple At Pattaya Police Station

Rimmer

see, so you are Russian then right? 2 week in jail and you were not deported? did you pay for your freedom yourself? or someone else bail you out?

and what did the company do so bad to you, but give you work?

What bad did they do? I sure they iniciated my arrest for take money for "helping" from me in the future. They stall 11300 baht of my salary. They tried to steal my personal documents including passport for I work with them free. Then i said them "Kiss my a..." and found new company without russian staff. After 30 days I meet sun of Natalia Aleynikova and had fight with him because he asked me 250 thousand bath for "helping with prison and police". I wrote complain to police station soi 9 and came with police to their office in soi Pattaya Park. I was sure they will be arrested. Curse, but they pay money for police not arrest them.

They stall the salary of my colleagues and now minimum two people are looking for new work. As me before they speak never will work with russian companies.

I staid in Russia around 27 years and then start from there outside because there're crime people a lot, including the government. And what, now I see the same pictures in Pattaya!

• Like 1

see, so you are Russian then right? 2 week in jail and you were not deported? did you pay for your freedom yourself? or someone else bail you out?

and what did the company do so bad to you, but give you work?

What bad did they do? I sure they iniciated my arrest for take money for "helping" from me in the future. They stall 11300 baht of my salary. They tried to steal my personal documents including passport for I work with them free. Then i said them "Kiss my a..." and found new company without russian staff. After 30 days I meet sun of Natalia Aleynikova and had fight with him because he asked me 250 thousand bath for "helping with prison and police". I wrote complain to police station soi 9 and came with police to their office in soi Pattaya Park. I was sure they will be arrested. Curse, but they pay money for police not arrest them.

They stall the salary of my colleagues and now minimum two people are looking for new work. As me before they speak never will work with russian companies.

I staid in Russia around 27 years and then start from there outside because there're crime people a lot, including the government. And what, now I see the same pictures in Pattaya!

interesting, so you wait for 1 year to join the forum? wait for 1 year for some news? and then write your story?thumbsup.gif

interesting, so you wait for 1 year to join the forum? wait for 1 year for some news? and then write your story?thumbsup.gif

I work in all of Thailand forums and told about all stories. There's full story about Thai prison too. But personally for russian readers I wrote it in russian and hope nobody will have ideas to work with "World of Chang Co. Ltd".

When I wrote about my arrest 1 year ago, mind it:

And yes, every day I read Pattaya crime news. And every day I wait, when more one from my russian enemies will be arrested and punished. Fortunately I can see it wery often. When a news only about russians I work in russian sites. This news about conflict between American and russians, I work here.

It would seem logical that a company that cons costumers also cheats on its own employees, especially someone as vulnerable like you. However, there is always some oddity who thinks businesses are good by design, and the workers they exploit and blackmail owe them gratitude.

You might want to consider to relocate to a country where you can be employed legally, like Turkey.

I work in all of Thailand forums and told about all stories. There's full story about Thai prison too. But personally for russian readers I wrote it in russian and hope nobody will have ideas to work with "World of Chang Co. Ltd".

When I wrote about my arrest 1 year ago, mind it:

http://www.thaivisa....a/#entry5051964

And yes, every day I read Pattaya crime news. And every day I wait, when more one from my russian enemies will be arrested and punished. Fortunately I can see it wery often. When a news only about russians I work in russian sites. This news about conflict between American and russians, I work here.

you work for forums? you have work permit now?

i did not see you posting your story in the link you provided,.

So just 1 question, since they so well connected, are you not scared that your enemies will "deal" with you ?

It would seem logical that a company that cons costumers also cheats on its own employees, especially someone as vulnerable like you. However, there is always some oddity who thinks businesses are good by design, and the workers they exploit and blackmail owe them gratitude.

You might want to consider to relocate to a country where you can be employed legally, like Turkey.

can you please underline what and where the con or scam or cheat was?

personally i failed to see it, as refund was not even asked.

As for khun Phu, thats one character that i do not believe, only for 1 reason alone, which is they bailed him out, and wanted to be reimbursed, yet not only he refused but started to bad mouth them.

He now claims that they reported him,, why on earth would they report their own staff who is making money for them, selling tours.

Knowing Russians(very very well) i believe he started to steal customers or try to do something of a kind so they dealt with him

In this soi Russian nationals work in nearly all the business's, even the pharmacy has a Russian girl working the counter. Pattaya immigration must be turning a blind eye, I am just waiting for the 7/11 to have Russian servers

Yea; the 7-11 could be renamed to, "I. Popinalotov"coffee1.gif

So just 1 question, since they so well connected, are you not scared that your enemies will "deal" with you ?

I scare? Sure my enemies scare me. They knows, about each attempt of "deal" I can notify police immediatly. It's first what they don't like because there're too many illegal workers in their "companies".

Knowing Russians(very very well) i believe he started to steal customers or try to do something of a kind so they dealt with him

And minimum two colleagues started to steal customers too? And investors didn't give money for "World of Chang Co. Ltd" development, they just wait money from it and pressed unlucky Natalia! And Americans go to Soi 9 because they not good customers, just for do harm to "World of Chang Co. Ltd". Mafia!!! Only Natalia Aleynikova with son Dmitry are clear and clean as the God!

I can explain here why Americans addressed to police for help. Can believe me, someone in russian company refused to give money back. Maybe close mobile phones, maybe didn't go to office. I don't see other reason for visit police station.

Edited by Khun Phu

As for khun Phu, thats one character that i do not believe, only for 1 reason alone, which is they bailed him out, and wanted to be reimbursed, yet not only he refused but started to bad mouth them.

He now claims that they reported him,, why on earth would they report their own staff who is making money for them, selling tours.

It wouldn't even occur to you that the owner of World of Chang should have been arrested alongside this guy, actually arrested first and kept in jail for longer. The guy was making a living, and the owner a profit exploiting him. It would never occur to you that businesses all over the world seek out employees that can't make free decisions; like to leave and find a better employer, but can be kept in sort of slave labour for a variety of reasons. It's pointless to talk to you, sorry.

I hope that there are more stories like this one reported in the press. Maybe Immigration will have to do something about these "russian" companies setting up business here in Thailand and employing Russian speaking employees without work permits. And please don't tell me that the "hello girls" in front of the Russian bars on Walking Street have work permits

At least the Americans, Brtish, German, etc.entrepreneurs that have moved here and started businesses have done it the legal way and provided employment for Thais, not so the new east Europeans

It wouldn't even occur to you that the owner of World of Chang should have been arrested alongside this guy, actually arrested first and kept in jail for longer. The guy was making a living, and the owner a profit exploiting him. It would never occur to you that businesses all over the world seek out employees that can't make free decisions; like to leave and find a better employer, but can be kept in sort of slave labour for a variety of reasons. It's pointless to talk to you, sorry.

so if the owner was also arrested and kept in jail longer, do you really think it was the owner who reported him?blink.png

and after the owner bailed him out, who do you think should pay the bills?blink.png

Slave labor? was he forced to come to Thailand? was he forced to accept the job? was he not paid?

it sure helps to think before posting, does not it?!rolleyes.gif