Imported Bikes And Atv Dealers In Central Thailand.

nigelnuch

I live near Nakhon Sawan and I would like to purchase a new cheap foreign import atv or on/off road bike for use on our ruff country roads and farm land. Any information on dealers,makes,models and prices would be much appreciated or any dealers in Bangkok that deliver. Thank you Nigel.

In Thailand you have a wide variety of available ATV's, from cheap Chinese to Chinese with some build quality, or Taiwanese build PGO and ADLY or good old American Polaris. Of course the price you pay is also much different, from what you pay for a regular scooter all the way up to what you pay for a small car.

From experience I would stay away from the no-name Chinese made ATVs, probably the cheapest ATVs I can recommend comes from Panther, and after that the price for a regular ATV quickly turns into 6 digit numbers.

The contacts are:

http://www.atv.co.th

http://www.gemcar.co.th

And for Polaris Thailand (which I have no website for) 02-743-5151 (or Mr. Cee mobile 081-8074927)

There is a Polaris dealer in Phitsanulok, but they are ridiculously expensive (over 700,000) for the bare quad.

I imported a fully loaded (winch, plow, bucket, sprayer,tie sealant, left hand throttle control, etc.) Suzuki King Quad (2011 LT-A500XPL1 Power Steering), cost from dealer, $10,500US. Shipping to Thailand,$1,751.09US. Total costs on arrival to Thailand (tax, duty, miscellaneous fees), 26,165 baht (you negotiate this with corrupt officials that want some cash for their pockets). Thus, my total cost after import (in Thai baht at today's exchange) was 391,247. If you would like a full import analysis, PM me.

It was a lot of trouble carrying this off, but I can tell you, the Suzuki King Quad is an unbelievable beast, and I consider that it was worth it. I use it to pull, drag, push, etc. I was using the bucket to move gravel yesterday. When cutting big bamboo, I use the ATV with a tow strap to yank the poles out of the tangled stand. I especially like the 100 liter weed sprayer. The King Quad has a full axle lock so that in 4 wheel drive, you can lock the differentials and get full power to all four wheels, which translates into incredible pulling power.

If you just want something to ride around your property and do not need the beastly power of a King Quad, get a cheap Chinese ATV. Sure they may not be reliable, but you can buy three of them for the price of the cheapest Japanese import. Buy two, when they break, use the parts from one to fix the other.

Edited by Ticketmaster

• 4 weeks later...

I have a Atv/Utv shop in Sisaket province.

I sell imported Polaris atv and utv's starting at 200k 1 yrs warranty

Also have chinese bikes, grade A. 1 yrs warranty. atv,utv's and buggies.

Pm if you need any more info.