What Can I Use Visa Electron For?

I've just got a Kasikornbank Visa Electron card to replace the ATM card that I left in their machine (duh).

What can I use this for apart from ATM withdrawals? Do the likes of BigC take it? Can I shop online with it?

Thanks

I've just got a Kasikornbank Visa Electron card to replace the ATM card that I left in their machine (duh).

What can I use this for apart from ATM withdrawals? Do the likes of BigC take it? Can I shop online with it?

Thanks

Hi,

Check this link:http://www.visacemea.com/wv/pay_now.jsp?src=intl

Should explain most of it.

You can shop online if it says Visa Electron accepted which is seldom the case. Visa Electron is a Debit Card not a Credit Card

rcm :o

Thanks

Hi,

Check this link:http://www.visacemea.com/wv/pay_now.jsp?src=intl

Should explain most of it.

You can shop online if it says Visa Electron accepted which is seldom the case. Visa Electron is a Debit Card not a Credit Card

rcm :o

I don't know about Big C, but you can use it in Lotus.

you can almost pay everywhere with the visa electron card, like bars, restaurants, big c ,lotus ,etc.......just hand it over and sign the bill, it works like a credit card, but is just a debet card, you cannot go in the red normally :D

Funny how some consider a debit card to be some sort of poor relation.

You need to have your own money to use a debit card, and paying 20%

or more in interest per annum on a credit card is only for mugs. :o

Naka.

Edited by naka

I use a visa DEBIT card to pay online and never keep more than $20 more in it than I need to pay out.

That way I can only lose a small amount of money if my ID is stolen, unlike a credit card.

Instruct your bank not to let your debit card a/c go into overdraft.