Post Tsunami Volunteer Work

malw71

My daughter is currently in Darwin, Australia but coming to Thailand soon, travelling on a budget and interested in doing some relief work in the tsunami areas where they are rebuilding.

She says there are unpaid jobs for foreigners which supply basic free accommodation which would be fine for her. She would be saving money and helping people.

I was aware there were positions like this available a year ago but is there anything now and does anybody have a contact number or website?

My daughter is currently in Darwin, Australia but coming to Thailand soon, travelling on a budget and interested in doing some relief work in the tsunami areas where they are rebuilding.

She says there are unpaid jobs for foreigners which supply basic free accommodation which would be fine for her. She would be saving money and helping people.

I was aware there were positions like this available a year ago but is there anything now and does anybody have a contact number or website?

You still need a work permit even to do unpaid volunteer work (unbelievable, I know).