How To Pay For Apple Macbook Pro Apps With No Credit Card?

buddy

Hi Guys,

This is my first posting on the Apple forum so please don't be to harsh with me if my question sounds silly.

I have just recently bought a 15 inch Macbook Pro and need to download and pay for 3 apps in the Apple app online store.

I have an Apple ID already but when I come to pay for the apps I wish to purchase it keeps on asking me for credit card details.

The problem is I don't have a credit card (in any Country), so on the online form I check payment method "none", but it doesn't take me to an option to pay for the apps I require?

FYI,

I have an online account with a Thai bank.

Question?

How do I pay for apps in the Apple app store for my new Macbook pro with out a credit card and I live in Thailand?

Hope you can help.

best regards

gift vouchers.

epointsdelivered.com but u need pay them with paypal

Thank you for your reply Negreanu,

I checked this site out and i would have to open a Paypal account first and then pay for gift vouchers and then transfer to app store...wha a ball ache.

Anybody know of a simple method of paying on the Apple app store with out a credit card...say through payment with online banking (Thai Bank)?

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Buddy, you say you have an online account with a Thai bank. They should be able to create for you an online shopping card which is basically a credit card linked to your debit account. The number and details are provided by the bank and you enter them, as you would any normal card details, and it deducts money from your debit card. It works fine for me with Kasikorn.