La Bicycle Locations Near Mrt, Bts?

impulse

I'm interested in looking at a Li-Ion electric bike offered by LA Bicycles. I have a Chinese electric, but the battery is too heavy to carry up 5 flights of stairs to charge it.

Unfortunately, it's been impossible for me to use their website to find a showroom without reading Thai. Their maps are all in Thai and they don't seem to have Google maps or Google Earth enabled.

I'm mostly interested in locations that I can reach with a short walk from an MRT or BTS stop so I don't have to drive (or worse, park) in the hideous BKK traffic. I'm at Asok, but anywhere along the lines is fine.

Other than the typical "learn to read Thai, you moron you", or "get a Thai wife/GF like I did", any suggestions?

Hmm... their shops listing is entirely in Thai, and doesn't lend itself to translation via Google Translate...

http://www.la-bicycl...13/service.html

Likewise, rather than using Google Maps, they've done their own proprietary map graphics, which also don't translate.

Here's the head office info:

LA BICYCLE (THAILAND) HEADOFFICE

LA Bicycle (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.

58 Moo 2, Oam-Yai, Sampran

Nakornpathom 73160, Thailand

TEL : 02-8127951-54, 02-8194488-9

MAP_20LA_20UPDATE.jpg?v=1gefb4fggcbjt7

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 1

Hmm... their shops listing is entirely in Thai, and doesn't lend itself to translation via Google Translate...

The best English list I found was when I downloaded their E-Bike brochure and it listed their shops around the country in English, but only by area and city, no addresses.

I suspect the BKK one in Wong Wian Wai (Sp?) is near the end of the BTS, but can't figure it out exactly, and it may be 10+ miles from where I think it is...or there may be one much closer to me.

• 4 weeks later...