Ladies....who Are You?

BKK90210

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1/2 native american 1/2 farang woman, living in America for now....in a relationship with

1/2 native american 1/2 Thai man...who's in America with me for now. Maybe someday he will want to move back to Thailand, and I would hopefully get to go with him. :o

widowed Irish farang living in Switzerland with an American boyfriend

You big cheat Patsycat! :D All this time I thought you were just like me........ single farang - lookin' for love :o - really am single female from Antipodes (look it up in the dictionary! :D ) promoting the finer virtues of LOS through modern communications, ie. I'm a writer! :D Live on Phuket.

Khall!!

I'm not really cheating - I haven't seen him for almost a year - but we stay in touch with steamy e-mails and phone calls (practically every day :o ).

So I guess I could be sort of part time single?? :D

Sorry to ask...but there are daily flights from the US to Switzerland...vice versa...so how come? Almost a year is a looooooooooooooong time if you love someone, isn't it :D !?

LaoPo

Khall!!

I'm not really cheating - I haven't seen him for almost a year - but we stay in touch with steamy e-mails and phone calls (practically every day :o ).

So I guess I could be sort of part time single?? :D

Sorry to ask...but there are daily flights from the US to Switzerland...vice versa...so how come? Almost a year is a looooooooooooooong time if you love someone, isn't it :D !?

LaoPo

Well it depends on your budget - doesn't it Lao Po? I have one of those tooo.... the love I haven't seen for a year who lives on the other side of the planet... (sigh!) :D I would have been there over there 6 mths ago if I could afford it.

Signed

Lost in love

Post-tsunami Phuket :D

It's a difficult situation - he travels alot with his job and there is the slight problem of a wife with whom he is in divorce proceedings!! I can't exactly turn up in his home town. But I have faith that we shall be together. And he seems to feel the same way.

By the way, he's due back here in the next week or so. The butterflies are already starting in my stomach!!!

Time will tell.

It's a difficult situation - he travels alot with his job and there is the slight problem of a wife with whom he is in divorce proceedings!! I can't exactly turn up in his home town. But I have faith that we shall be together. And he seems to feel the same way.

By the way, he's due back here in the next week or so. The butterflies are already starting in my stomach!!!

Time will tell.

Keep us posted dear Patsycat.............. :o (we are not voyeurs, noooooooooooooooo!) :D

Time will tell.

Butterflies...hmmmmmm, there are so many beautiful butterflies....put this as a screensaver.....it will make you smile :o thinking of him...just a few days Patsycat!

Just for you....

LaoPo

glad to see im not the only one with a wierd love relationship

at moment sneaking in to moshav two hours from my house, sneaking boyfriend out (under cover of darkness); renting short time bed&breakfast huts that many other moshavs have in area (for 'dating', illicit affairs etc) for our one night together (he lives in a tractor shed, locks himself in at night, lives in fear of visa police and if im caught with him, my a... is grass...)doing this once a week or so... i have to park car far away (moshav is like small mubaan, every stranger gets the going over and strange cars must belong to residents,not to foreign workers w/o visas!)...

if caught, gets sent home to thailand, and then i will have to commute to korat as i still have teenage kids at home ... so buying time ; and i have NO money...

lao pao, i wont write a book, ill make it a movie!! :o

by the way, he is working 12--14 hours a day w/one!!! food break, for 13 NIS an hour (5 shekel less than the minimum wage--totally illegal but common practice) doing back breaking work (flower cutting, packing etc in fields--crawling on hands and knees or bending constantly)... and turning money over to me instead of sending to mom back home....

Single Farang with a Thai lover (kon rak, is it used the same?). Known him 4 years. Been "special friends" for over a year. :D

So far it is i what it it, simple, easy and nice.

Not quite a boyfriend, but I think more then a gick. ???

However just had my first kiss last night with a Thai girl. If she has a boyfriend does that make me a mia noi? :D I didnt think thai girls kissed their friends out of curiosity the way girls do in Europe or America. She initiated. Maybe its time for a change, to try something new.

Anything seems a better alternative to a farang guy in Thailand. :o

Anything seems a better alternative to a farang guy in Thailand.

And dare I ask whats wrong with a farang lad? :D

See previous posts in Ladies Forum............... :o

:D:D

Uh those lads who posted bashing farang ladies weren't actually men, so they don't count!!! :D

Single Farang with a Thai lover (kon rak, is it used the same?). Known him 4 years. Been "special friends" for over a year. :D

So far it is i what it it, simple, easy and nice.

Not quite a boyfriend, but I think more then a gick. ???

However just had my first kiss last night with a Thai girl. If she has a boyfriend does that make me a mia noi? :D I didnt think thai girls kissed their friends out of curiosity the way girls do in Europe or America. She initiated. Maybe its time for a change, to try something new.

Anything seems a better alternative to a farang guy in Thailand. :D

Pictures please to kayo%%%@gmail.com. Large resolution, with optional moving parts is good!

:o Girls girls girls... lookking for a good time.

Anything seems a better alternative to a farang guy in Thailand.

And dare I ask whats wrong with a farang lad? :D

See previous posts in Ladies Forum............... :o

:D:D

Uh those lads who posted bashing farang ladies weren't actually men, so they don't count!!! :D

I'm a farang girl with a farang guy and we're very happy. We met here in Phuket and we'll be here a long time I think. We know of very few other couples like us here (farang with farang) but that's ok.

Whats wrong with Farang men in Thailand? Maybe this post should evolve into its own thread, and the men can certainly asnwer for themselves. Mabye I could post the question "WHy cant you get laid in your own country?"

I had a male, man, farang, nice looking, friend of mine once tell me why men liked Thailand. He said men could continue to be the self - centered, arrogant <deleted> that they wanted to be without changing or making an effort and still have a girlfriend. :o

Many of the Thai women tolerate, what I might consider intolerable.

Why do you farnag men lurking in this forum want to know whats wrong? YOU DONT EVEN LIKE FARANG women anyways!

There are a few nice looking farang guys and i even have some decentl looking farange guys interested in me from time to time. but after 5 years of living in a place that attracts teh worlds most undesireable men I am so put off by western guys. I have seen so many unhealthy, illgroomed men, that they have all sort of blurred into one. I guess im a bit prejudice. EVen after a trip back to Farang Land I was not attracted to egocentric, ethno centric caucasian men.

The guys here in phuket strive for mediocracy, they drink to much they dont excericse. After living in Bangkok I calleld it revenge of the nerds!!

Some farnag men certainly have a chip on their shoulder. I Felt at times when comming across a group of guys I would get the wrath for all the girls that never danced with them or turned them down when they were in highschol.

After

But in general i just dont find them attractive any more. I think many farnags have fingers that look like fat little pink sauges if you must know the real reason. :D