Non O Multiple Visa, 60 Days Extension, Is It Possible?

Hello,

I have a Non o multiple entry visa, i married to Thai, I know i can extend for 1 year, but i dont have 400k in bank now, neither salary 40k, but i red somewhere that i may can extend it by 60 days at immigration office.

is it possible? my 90 days will expire beginning of March (my visa still valid until June) but im lazy leave country now, so my question is is it possible to go to immigration when my 90 days expire in March and get a 60 days extension for 1900 baht? (even thought my visa is still valid until june, or i can only get 60 days extension if my visa is expire? im a bit confused)

thank you for your help.

I have a non-immigrant Type O multiple entry visa (marriage) and I just got a 60 day extension by going to the Chaeng Wattana Immigration Office, without any financial requirements. I went the day before the expiration date stamped in my passport (I was given 90 days upon entry to Thailand). My wife had to go with me, and we waited in queue for an hour and a half, but with the correct documents and copies (and 1900 B), I got my passport stamped for another 60 days, which is all I need before returning to the US.