Any Language Schools In Karon/kata?

FireMedic

Walen over in Chalong, about 200 before the roundabout, left side, going to roundabout.

And a few cheaper options a bit further on. Pier road half way down on the left side and just a little way along viset road is linga plus language school who teach the same course from the same books as patong language school but they also teach reading and writing with it. I recommend linga plus over patong as I've been to both, about 100 meters, if that, heading towards Rawai from the circle on your right. There's also a lady called Joy who comes to teach at your home but I've lost the number, think you can find her with a google search though.

• Like 1

Walen over in Chalong, about 200 before the roundabout, left side, going to roundabout.

And a few cheaper options a bit further on. Pier road half way down on the left side and just a little way along viset road is linga plus language school who teach the same course from the same books as patong language school but they also teach reading and writing with it. I recommend linga plus over patong as I've been to both, about 100 meters, if that, heading towards Rawai from the circle on your right. There's also a lady called Joy who comes to teach at your home but I've lost the number, think you can find her with a google search though.

Good to hear, as that where im starting at in just over a months time