Money For The Trash!

Sandman77

Did someone know, how long the system 3 bath for 1 kg trash existits in Thailand ?

A very good idea, makes the street a little bit cleaner !

Other country's must pay for the monthly trash a lot and in thai you got money for it!

But still don't know how long this system exists?

I think sandmann has a problem with english and thus using the correctly translated words. He obviously wanted to write "recycable plastic bottles" or "recycable items" but thought better just to write "trash", because he is too lazy to check gooo.......translator for the correct terminations.

On the farm we collect all the plastic, metals and glas bottles inside a 1500 liter water tank (the bottom has a crack and it leaks, so this was next best purpose for the outdated thing) and when it is full to the brim, sister of my GF calls somebody. They will turn up same day or maybe the next with two handcarts and pay - ya won't believe it - the royal sum of 80-150 Baht - for the "trash" ( sorry,"recycable polyprophylen bottles"). WE buy the kids some ice cream, everybody is happy and me too, for not having an empty bottle dump in the garden and the yard.

The "3 Baht per kilo" I think refers solely to METAL objects . . . you are invited to correct me on that . . .

I think sandmann has a problem with english and thus using the correctly translated words. He obviously wanted to write "recycable plastic bottles" or "recycable items" but thought better just to write "trash", because he is too lazy to check gooo.......translator for the correct terminations.

On the farm we collect all the plastic, metals and glas bottles inside a 1500 liter water tank (the bottom has a crack and it leaks, so this was next best purpose for the outdated thing) and when it is full to the brim, sister of my GF calls somebody. They will turn up same day or maybe the next with two handcarts and pay - ya won't believe it - the royal sum of 80-150 Baht - for the "trash" ( sorry,"recycable polyprophylen bottles"). WE buy the kids some ice cream, everybody is happy and me too, for not having an empty bottle dump in the garden and the yard.

The "3 Baht per kilo" I think refers solely to METAL objects . . . you are invited to correct me on that . . .

Well maybe to you 150 baht is nothing but its a good half days work for some. If my wife took that 150b food shopping at the local market its alot of food.

I think you are fast becoming one of those annoying Thaivisa members.

Well name names then. Who else do you find annoying?coffee1.gif

even better start a threadbiggrin.png

OH! That is so tempting! :D

I'd love to but I fear that I'd get a smack on the wrist off the mods for starting a debate on who is the most annoying member. Also I'm sure those who ended up being nominated as the most annoying member would have something to say about it and get their knickers in a twist over it all.

OH! That is so tempting! biggrin.png

I'd love to but I fear that I'd get a smack on the wrist off the mods for starting a debate on who is the most annoying member. Also I'm sure those who ended up being nominated as the most annoying member would have something to say about it and get their knickers in a twist over it all.

Annoying members that never stop going on about underwear. rolleyes.gif

Is there a problem with underwear? :o

Is there a problem with underwear? ohmy.png

If it's in a twist.