Ravioli With Meat? Where Can I Buy?

phuturatica

I'm looking for some fresh meat ravioli... I'm in Bangkok but all I've managed to find so far is sundried tomatoes and ricotta ravioli in Tops Supermarket in Central Rama 3. It was nice, but I want the meat ones!

Does anyone know of any good places to buy fresh pasta and buy ravioli and gnocchi etc?

Got a cravin' that I need to satisfy!

OR...

Anyone recommend any fanatsic Italian restaurants in Bangkok that sell decent pasta (ravioli, gnocchi) dishes?! Cheers in advance! wai.gif

Not sure how long fresh meat pasta would last, hence the frozen option which should be fine. Most pasta you buy is not fresh anyway.

If you want fresh pasta with a meat filling you may have to make it yourself; it is relatively simple to do. And you can freeze left-overs. I make gyoza, with pork or shrimp filling - many supermarkets have fresh gyoza rounds/skins (which are basically egg pasta/bah mee) - and freeze portions from a large batch. I think the frozen gyoza actually taste better - they can go right into the pan from the freezer for frying/steaming.

You could look in the supermarkets in Siam Paragon or Central World, both of which have extensive international selections.

• Like 2

I think I saw them in Villa

I've only seen gnocchi, not ravioli in Villa. :(

However I found them! Big Mama's on Sukhumvit Soi 19 do a range of ravioli, tortelleni and gnocchi. :)http://www.bigmamapizzeria.com/

Also the website doesn't do the place justice! The food is delicious and reasonably priced!

I think I saw them in Villa

I've only seen gnocchi, not ravioli in Villa. sad.png

However I found them! Big Mama's on Sukhumvit Soi 19 do a range of ravioli, tortelleni and gnocchi. smile.pnghttp://www.bigmamapizzeria.com/

Also the website doesn't do the place justice! The food is delicious and reasonably priced!

All Villa stores sell different items. Not sure if I saw in soi 33/1 or soi 49

• 4 months later...

All pasta problems are solved, lazada sells everything you need to make them. It's very easy to do, the dough is just flour with an egg, you let it go through the machine, and voila, no mama who can do it better ;-)

- pasta machine

- ravioli mold

Took them approx 10 days to deliver as there was no stock in the warehouse.

Edited by U235