Awesome Sculpture Being Erected In Bangkok

mitsubishi

"This is a special piece of art made by a British woman who sculpted it from raw metal"

"A Burmese mystical experience inspired it's creation..."

I suppose the word "awesome" means different things to different people.

Exactly how a British woman claiming to have had a mystical experience in Burma fits into the greater scheme of things in Bangkok remains a mystery since there's no shortage of either Thai artists or people claiming to have had mystical experiences in Thailand, especially in Patpong in Bangkok or Beach Rd in Pattaya. Probably a search could even have turned up a Thai artist who had a mystical experience at the Sofitel Hotel.

I suppose the "raw metal" clinched the deal.

"This is a special piece of art made by a British woman who sculpted it from raw metal"

Exactly how a British woman claiming to have had a mystical experience in Burma fits into the greater scheme of things in Bangkok remains a mystery since there's no shortage of either Thai artists or people claiming to have had mystical experiences in Thailand, especially in Patpong in Bangkok or Beach Rd in Pattaya. Probably a search could even have turned up a Thai artist who had a mystical experience at the Sofitel Hotel.

Well Naysayer, unless the British man who is the partner to the sculpturess is a pathalogical liar the tale is true. I am pretty good at spotting liars and I know a true story when I hear one. I also can tell the great unwashed from the real deal faily well also.

Still it's easier to dismiss than to dream big and make your desires a reality.

"Raw metal" means "virgin metal". That truly is a mystical find in Thailand.

• Like 1