Uk Settlement

Dear Thai visa ppl help...

I may by the looks of it have to return to Thailand to help my missus with the visa application as I am worried about certain things not being done or missed out!

I am currently employed, however if I take 2 weeks off work to return to Thailand I may not be employed for long! I have a contract of employment from my employer, if I handed this in would they call to check up on me? It is a multi national company so the contract is all cool as one might say.

I could get a letter from an employer to get work on return but its not a 100%

Cheers all :o

Dear Thai visa ppl help...

I may by the looks of it have to return to Thailand to help my missus with the visa application as I am worried about certain things not being done or missed out!

I am currently employed, however if I take 2 weeks off work to return to Thailand I may not be employed for long! I have a contract of employment from my employer, if I handed this in would they call to check up on me? It is a multi national company so the contract is all cool as one might say.

I could get a letter from an employer to get work on return but its not a 100%

Cheers all :o

Ah yes having to go back to Thailand to sort out the good ladies visa ! I've used that as a reason for time off work before. My other favourite is we're having problems with the wedding venue and i need to go and sort a few things out boss !

Anyway in our application i just provided my payslips (originals) and wrote a letter relating to my job explaining what i did and how long i've worked there etc etc and provided my bosses contact details. They didn't need to get in touch with him so it must have been ok.

Cheers

Simon