Tonic Water In Short Supply Again

Neilly

Local 7/11 told my wife about 4 days ago they just got a delivery and some farang b****** bought the lot!

>mad.gif

this is terrible news............excuse me while i sip my jack coke!

I didn't say I wasn't still enjoying my red wine and Tiger beer, just missing the G&T's. unsure.pngburp.gifdrunk.gif

• Like 1

Just got back from Makro, have in stock today.

Limited to two trays per person, should see me right for three or four days now. biggrin.png

thank buddha i dont have shares in the "gin" trade,i'd be losing money.Maybe the gin making companies should also make tonic,give coca cola a run for their money.I can feel the :sigh of relief' in your post yorkie!

• Like 1

Available at the small shop in Maenam, near traffic light.... only four cases left! better hurry! whistling.gif

I'm stocked again, guess the world not coming to an end! biggrin.png

IMG_7679.JPG

great pic.maybe Roo can give you a job as TV roving reporter/cameraman..............voluntary basis only of course,would n't wont you to get a 'NOK' on your door

• Like 1

Available at the small shop in Maenam, near traffic light.... only four cases left! better hurry! whistling.gif

I'm stocked again, guess the world not coming to an end! biggrin.png

IMG_7679.JPG

great pic.maybe Roo can give you a job as TV roving reporter/cameraman..............voluntary basis only of course,would n't wont you to get a 'NOK' on your door

Some times I think I already am! Likelihood of getting anything out of Rooo is very remote ! biggrin.png

My wife thought that she had found heaven when we first went to live in Australia. We went to watch the 'Tahs' play one Saturday and they were selling cans of Gin & Tonic. How sensible. Sadly - the idea never really took off and they disappeared from sale shortly afterwards.

sorry.gifofftopic.gif or should that read off tonic? wink.png

My wife thought that she had found heaven when we first went to live in Australia. We went to watch the 'Tahs' play one Saturday and they were selling cans of Gin & Tonic. How sensible. Sadly - the idea never really took off and they disappeared from sale shortly afterwards.

sorry.gifofftopic.gif or should that read off tonic? wink.png

You can still buy GTcans lol. Bring back some next time.

It crosses my mind to wonder why you post a thread like this.

It's a bit like starting a run on a bank or making a self fulfilling prophecy.

You almost certainly ensure panic buying and therefore just prolong the shortage.

Of course I would not be the judge of anyone's right to post whatever they like but I just wondered where the logic was behind it.