Bangkok Police Checking Youtube Clips Of Thai Girl Beatings

webfact

I wonder why the women did not report to the police after the attack. Perhaps, there is something more than the surface of this video.

The video with the Benz - she took the video to the police who said they didn't know who he was and anyway that it was as much her fault as his.

No prizes for guessing what the Benz owner does for a living...

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why the women did not report to the police after the attack. Perhaps, there is something more than the surface of this video.

The video with the Benz - she took the video to the police who said they didn't know who he was and anyway that it was as much her fault as his.

No prizes for guessing what the Benz owner does for a living...

I don't know any of the details behind the video but it was certainly not the woman's fault for this guy knocking her around.

The man attacking the two women is an ajarn from Thammasat. This sordid affair was on the news this morning, and in true Thai style all has been resolved at a meeting with the police when they both apologised.

So there you have it.

A pu yai with a face problem gets angry because he cannot drive his car and/or the girl's van is blocking his route.

So, whether the woman was rude or not, the learned and respectable ajarn fron Thammasat gets angry and decides to assert his dick head authority and fists on two women.

Comments anyone?

Thai Rak Thai indeed!!!!

What a bunch of subhuman scum!

Lets see the Thai huggers defend this one!

Thai's never fight one on one.

"police are investigating the you tube videos to see if any criminal acts occured" - <deleted> are they blind? This is assault/GBH etc

Not all thai's mind you, i just saw the video of a policeman brawling with a thai guy (1) in Pattaya, threatening and whathave we, he got a left hook on the chin,and was promptly removed from the force...WITH loosing face IN public.

And here is another one (It a bit old ... the police and legal system failed her on this)

http://www.pattayamail.com/localnews/briton-arrested-for-paralyzing-february-assault-on-employee-3969

A British man has been arrested for allegedly paralyzing a female
employee during a failed sexual assault more than three months ago.

Edited by thhMan

jacko45k, on 28 Feb 2013 - 09:01, said:

phuturatica, on 27 Feb 2013 - 16:56, said:

Both videos are horrible... The first one in the OP is totally not fair and I'm amazed that hardly anyone tries to help her... If they only did it for the 20,000 baht then shame on them!

Imagine some man beating up a woman in a Western Country, I think someone would come to her aid very quickly.

It is occurrences like this which reset your thinking on 'The Land of Smiles'

So I guess if you were on a Thai ship that was sinking, it would not be women and children in the lifeboats first ?? Hard to tell from the video how many people were watching.

Do get real. TIT. What are your expectations of any police action?

The police action would to be to investigate that 20,000 baht.

The man attacking the two women is an ajarn from Thammasat. This sordid affair was on the news this morning, and in true Thai style all has been resolved at a meeting with the police when they both apologised.

So there you have it.

A pu yai with a face problem gets angry because he cannot drive his car and/or the girl's van is blocking his route.

So, whether the woman was rude or not, the learned and respectable ajarn fron Thammasat gets angry and decides to assert his dick head authority and fists on two women.

Comments anyone?

Just knew he'd be driving a Mercedes Benz, road rage and the right of way comes with those vehicles

So there you have it.

Comments anyone?

One of these day some prick is going to slap around the wrong lady/ladies and the bf or husband will give the guy what he deserves. This video reminds me of the office manager who got his nose in a twist and slaped the lady for refusing to sign some documents. I never heard anything about it after the initial story. Also the hi-so idiot that slaped the boy ar swampy for trying to do his job.

Case in point, the brutally tortured and disfigured girl that went to the police and they promptly returned her to her torturers.

Case in point, the brutally tortured and disfigured girl that went to the police and they promptly returned her to her torturers.

Problem there was that nobody was paying 20,000 baht. The money must be shown before the police work is done.

Thai Rak Thai indeed!!!!

"police are investigating the you tube videos to see if any criminal acts occured" - <deleted> are they blind? This is assault/GBH etc

I don't consider myself a Thai hugger - well, except for the wife - but you appear to be a Thai basher.

Thais never fight one on one; really, you've never seen or heard of a fight between two Thais, or are you just spouting one of the usual TV myths?

And for crying out loud, even in our glorious western world it is usual for single victims to be beaten up or killed by groups of thugs; that's the thug style wherever you are in the world.

The people who did this are bar-stewards for sure, but such people can be found in all countries.

Thai Rak Thai indeed!!!!

I don't consider myself a Thai hugger - well, except for the wife - but you appear to be a Thai basher.

Thais never fight one on one; really, you've never seen or heard of a fight between two Thais, or are you just spouting one of the usual TV myths?

And for crying out loud, even in our glorious western world it is usual for single victims to be beaten up or killed by groups of thugs; that's the thug style wherever you are in the world.

The people who did this are bar-stewards for sure, but such people can be found in all countries.

I think the point is, it's much more the norm and frequent for a group to attack a single person here, or delay a fight to go get 'their friends' to come and attack them later.

Much different to the west where, if you piss someone off, they will fight with you. They won't put it off, go get their friends and come back later to re-ignite the argument (generally speaking).

Yes, there are groups of thugs everywhere, but I also rarely have seen a group of guys join in on girls bashing each other, they are usually the ones to stop them. Quite the contrary to here, where everyone is 'fair game' so to speak.

Men have much more respect for women in the west, which isn't here (always exceptions to the case). That's obvious isn't it?

In my opinion that's no matter what happened there before beating... There is no reason for beating someone like that... And I can't even imagine how man can do this... Few men was hitting this woman like she was some kind of great threat which need to be eliminated... Horrible story :(

and no one even attempted to help any of the women, pathetic bastards. Thai men are all low lifes, no wonder the women want ferang husbands and not the local drunken woman beaters.

Not that I like any of the videos nor the actions that take place in either one, but not all Thai men are "drunken woman beaters"

Written by a "farang" :-)

• Like 1

And you can be almost assured they will defiantly get

away with this insignificant discrepancy especially if he owns a Merc’ and is a yellow shirt.

if he is a cop, he is most likely a red shirt... why single out one colour?

IMHO who ever is supporting ( by watching) those kind of clips is almost same guilty as the culprits who has beaten the girls.just don't watch it: no demand- no supply

Eh? This is not a product for profit like pedophile videos. This video clip increases awareness of injustices that are going on that we might not otherwise hear about. It was taken with a CCTV camera, apparently, and given there is no sound, that is likely the case.

What is your rationale here?

and no one even attempted to help any of the women, pathetic bastards. Thai men are all low lifes, no wonder the women want ferang husbands and not the local drunken woman beaters.

Bit of a blanket statement there, Chet. ALL Thai men are low lifes? and all farangs are rich and smell bad? I know plenty of decent Thai men, but amongst those who are demon seeds, there is an ethic that it is perfectly okay to hit a woman.

• Like 1

Got beaten up by six Thais a few years ago. A fight started with one, who'd told me to XXXXX my mother. They're obviously looking for a fight.

Not long, when I was already lying on the road, five of them kicked the shit out of me.

Must have been 50 people watching that.All were just watching how they broke my nose some ribs etc..

Never try to "discuss" with them.

Indeed the Land Of Disappeared Smiles...w00t.gif

Edited by metisdead

Thai Rak Thai indeed!!!!

But we live in this country and are discussing things that happen here. The forum name "THAI VISA" should be a clue for you!!

And yes things like this happen in ALL countries for sure - but with the regularity that it does here? I think not.

When you have a corrupt police service, corrupt government and corrupt Armed forces people will do what they want knowing that they can pay their way out.

IMHO who ever is supporting ( by watching) those kind of clips is almost same guilty as the culprits who has beaten the girls.just don't watch it: no demand- no supply

What crap, I didn't ask or go looking for these video's and anyway, do you really understand the concept of supply and demand

I understand supply and demand but I fail to see how it relates in this instance. The people that beat this girl did not do it in order to make a youtube video so viewer demand did not enter into their decision process therefore lack of viewer demand would not have stopped the beating from taking place. Please explain to me how you think it would?