Bangkok Police Checking Youtube Clips Of Thai Girl Beatings

webfact

and no one even attempted to help any of the women, pathetic bastards. Thai men are all low lifes, no wonder the women want ferang husbands and not the local drunken woman beaters.

Bit of a blanket statement there, Chet. ALL Thai men are low lifes? and all farangs are rich and smell bad? I know plenty of decent Thai men, but amongst those who are demon seeds, there is an ethic that it is perfectly okay to hit a woman.

What concerns most western viewers is this pack-like attack, like a pack of wolves, with apparent by-standers joining in. I suspect, it is the "many against one" irrespective of gender, which is more disturbing, rather than the man v. woman aggression.

That is usually the only way Thais will fight unless it is in a ring or it is a man beating a woman. Been here over a decade, lived in Bangkok and Pattaya for most of it, never seen a one-on-one fight that involved a Thai male and anyone else unless like I said before, he was beating a woman or it was in the ring. I've seen them run out of the shadows to beat on people they don't know, hitting them with sticks, bottles, and bricks. Then they all run away like roaches.

Land of smiles my ass. Buddhism my ass. They are a very violent culture at their core and QUICKLY turn to violence to solve all problems. They will tambun at the temple then gang jump you with bricks and machetes over how you parked your motorbike.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF they knew how to INVESTIGATE, it would be a huge surprise. When the police refuse to enforce the law, no one should be surprised there is violence. Police law enforcement should be an issue with every embassy and TAT.

I don't suppose they are interested in investigating this video. No didn't think so. It's only a policeman beating up on two ladies.

This was shown on narional news the other night. Seemingly the man was in the right, as the two woman had blocked the road to his house with their van. He was, reportedly, simply asking them to move it.

Jasas [as someone said earlier

It didn't look like asking to me. And because he "was in the right" maybe due to the traffic rules at that location, would he also "be in his right" to fight with the girls? He should know better!!!

I don't suppose they are interested in investigating this video. No didn't think so. It's only a policeman beating up on two ladies.

This was shown on narional news the other night. Seemingly the man was in the right, as the two woman had blocked the road to his house with their van. He was, reportedly, simply asking them to move it.

Jasas [as someone said earlier

And if you watch the video, they back up about 300 metres

If he had just backed up 20 meters to let them pass, this would newer have made headlines...

I give up how do you know he is a policeman?

Just sent you a pm with the link.

And you can be almost assured they will defiantly get

away with this insignificant discrepancy especially if he owns a Merc’ and is a yellow shirt.

Good...search Youtube... also give a few hours of checking what the force does

A hard days work in collections

Police ethics in Thailand

Re-education programme! just sack them.

once a rogue or thug always one!!

OMG !!!! That video clip of the policeman counting up his days rake was too

funny for words..... Bet his commanding office was not happy to see that video,

since it meant the money is not flowing up the ladder properly.

Still seems odd the wacky teacher only had to pay 1000 baht and walk away

scott free. I would think the classic Thai settlement would stop any civil

lawsuit, but the criminal aspect should continue forward. Oh well who am I to

judge....

Thai Rak Thai indeed!!!!

What a bunch of subhuman scum!

Lets see the Thai huggers defend this one!

Thai's never fight one on one.

"police are investigating the you tube videos to see if any criminal acts occured" - <deleted> are they blind? This is assault/GBH etc

Thai men never fight one on one. That is true. They do not possess strong enough hearts for that. One on one fighting is the act of a man, not a man child. But, several "men" beating up a woman? Does it get more cowardly than that?

Mike Macarelli

Chaiyaphum, Thailand

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

They have gone to the police now.

Translation:

These 2 women are explaining to the police; that they posted some comments about a group of people on a social networking site (Did not mention which one or give any details about the comments), and later those people retaliated as seen in the video.

The 2 women said that they did not expect any repercussions regarding their comments. Police investigations are continuing.

In the video it appears that it was another female who cast the first blow and from then on the fight escalated.

We do not know the whole facts regarding this incident or who instigated this depute in the first instance or for how long the disputes have been going on between the said 2 women victims and the rest of the mob.

I wonder why the women did not report to the police after the attack. Perhaps, there is something more than the surface of this video.

There is no excuse to what they did, period.bah.gif

How about if these women had abducted and murdered one of the attackers kids, and then due to some technicality or blunder by the BiB were not convicted and were free to walk the streets and brag about their crime on social media sites? Still "no excuse...., period"?

I am making no suggestion whatsoever that this is the case, just hypothesizing...

Seems from the shop tube, they basically fall into 2 categories:

1. Gutless bastards that just stand back and let it all happen, and

2. Gutless bastards that attack via pack mentality.

Is there something in common here?

I reckon these heroes, the ones that came in to throw punches, should be given a round or 2 for a pound or 2 . None of that crap Thai ponce boxing, real boxing. Anthony Mundine, where are you?