Student Gangs

kawaiimomo

tonight I saw something that left me with a bad feeling.

I was in a taxi with the gf, we were going south of klong toei to a birthday party. In one of the sois we saw a group of around 7 kids, some of them with m/c) rounding another kid still wearing the uniform school.At the moment I clearly saw this was pure bullying. The poor guy was in a 200% submissive attitude and the others verbally abusing him.

Now I am thinking if we shouldn't have got out of the taxi and recriminate their actions, however I worry now as I worried then when for a second gave it a thought and was afraid they could carry some knife.

On a parallel thought. I am shocked every time I presence something like this or I watch some news or videos like, recently, the cop relative hitting 2 girls on a van or the sick people in a store hitting crazily another 2 girls. I love the people here and I truly believe a huge % of them are good people and that's why, probably, I am so impacted with this kind of events. Not that it doesn't happen in the west :-P

I just thought I wanted to share it ^_^

Interfere in gang violence in Klong Toei? If you did you would have been a great candidate for next year's Darwin Awards. Don't get involved - you probably don't speak the language well enough to explain yourself, and you would most likely just end up getting yourself or someone else hurt.

Unfortunately bullying is a worldwide problem.

But sometime fortune changes. 10 years later the bullies will be unemployed drug addicts while the nerd will be celebrated his first billion for the sale of his start up and his wedding with a top model. biggrin.png

• Like 2