Playgroup/pre-School For A 4 Year Old To Join For 1 Month

rickthailand

my sister is coming to chiang mai with her 4 year old son from the 23rd of april till the 23rd of may and as she is seriously

considering moving to chiang mai for good we were wondering does anyone know or has experience with a childrens

play group or pre school where her son could go maybe 3 or 4 days a week during that month to see if he would like it.

we realize that this period is the song kran holiday period so that some possibilities might be closed.

your suggestions and serious replies are appreciated

rick

One suggestion would be that she spends the time taking her son to different sites around Chiang Mai. She could take him to the Zoo, small farm, Genie Cooking School, Aircraft museum, Insect museum, the Aquarium, a few beautiful temples, etc.

It would be a great way to introduce her son to the area and get accustomed to his (potentially) new home.

If she does move here, there are plenty of options for schools but I think she would get the most benefit out of spending the time taking her son to various places and enjoying Chiang Mai together.

One suggestion would be that she spends the time taking her son to different sites around Chiang Mai. She could take him to the Zoo, small farm, Genie Cooking School, Aircraft museum, Insect museum, the Aquarium, a few beautiful temples, etc.

It would be a great way to introduce her son to the area and get accustomed to his (potentially) new home.

If she does move here, there are plenty of options for schools but I think she would get the most benefit out of spending the time taking her son to various places and enjoying Chiang Mai together.

my sister and her son have been to chiang mai many times so all those thimgs have been done already

rick