Thai / Cambodia Visa

• 3 months later...

Hi All,

I am due in hospital for a major back operation and there is a very big chance that my stay in hospital will overrun my 90 day stay. As anyone been in or has knowledge of what I can do to avoid overstay charge?

Hi All,

I am due in hospital for a major back operation and there is a very big chance that my stay in hospital will overrun my 90 day stay. As anyone been in or has knowledge of what I can do to avoid overstay charge?

AYou have 14 Days before the 90 Day report is due to do your reporting. Will that work ??

Edit: // Added Or

Or you can someone (you trust of course) do the 90 Day Report for you, you just sign the forms !

Edited by MJCM

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Wrong forum for your post.

You can get a medical extension from immigration for up to 90 days for medical treatment. Just need a letter from Doctor stating your condition and the you are unable to travel.

Most major hospitals that treat foreigners are knowledgeable about getting the extension.