Foreign Patrons And Underage Workers Detained In South Pattaya Boy Bay Police Raid

Rimmer

Foreign Patrons and Underage Workers detained in South Pattaya Boy Bay Police raid

bar-2.jpg
PATTAYA:--Early on Tuesday morning Chonburi Immigration Police and District Social Welfare Officials conducted a raid on a South Pattaya Boy Bar which resulted in the detention of 17 underage sex workers and a number of foreign patrons.

The target of the operation was the Mic My Boy Bar in Soi VC in South Pattaya. Over 20 officers took part in the raid and initially foreign patrons inside the bar were told to stay where they were and were later taken to the Immigration Office in Jomtien where their Immigration status was checked. We understand they were all later released without charge.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/77538/foreign-patrons-underage-workers-detained-south-pattaya-boy-bay-police-raid/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-03-05

Police Raid Soi VC Bar With Go-Go Boys For Sale
PATTAYA:--A police raid on a gay bar uncovered 17 boys under age 18 wearing only their underwear and available for sex in upstairs rooms. Three adult employees were arrested. Bar patrons were detained and later released. The minor boys were sent to a child protective center.

PATTAYA – March 5, 2013 [PDN]; at 1 a.m., a police raid was conducted at a gay bar employing underage boys, led by Pol. Col. Chaiyos Warakjunkiet, Superintendent of Immigration of Chonburi province; together with Deputy Superintendent Pol. Lt. Col. Rachthaphong Teasood.

The raid was conducted at the “Mic My Boy” bar on Soi V.C. in south Pattaya. The bar was opened as a male A-go-go that attracted many foreign tourists. A police undercover investigation revealed that the bar was smuggling boys under age 18 to work as dancers.

The police raided the bar and checked every employee. They found 17 boys under age 18 working as dancers in the bar. The boys were all available for sex in the “Short Time” rooms above the bar. The boys were detained and taken to the police station.
Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/03/05/police-raid-soi-vc-bar-with-go-go-boys-for-sale/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2013-03-05

The boys look about 14. Only a sick dirty old pervert would frequent a place like that. I see they are covering their faces. They should post their faces all over the media to expose them for what they are. Obviously a donation to the BIB and the pervs were on their way home. bah.gif

The boys look about 14. Only a sick dirty old pervert would frequent a place like that.

I dont see anything in those pictures that indicates whether they are 14 or 24 or even 74 for that matter.

I think you worry too much.

They are called boy bars for a reason. They hardly look like men. Who in their right mind would want to go and watch young boys dancing around in their under pants. You better not answer that.

I thought they were called "boy bars" to distinguish them from "girl bars", rather like go-go boys vs go-go girls. I've never heard of go-go men or go-go ladies (or go-go women), but I'll bow to your superior experience in these matters.

The boys look about 14. Only a sick dirty old pervert would frequent a place like that.

I dont see anything in those pictures that indicates whether they are 14 or 24 or even 74 for that matter.

They are called boy bars for a reason. They hardly look like men. Who in their right mind would want to go and watch young boys dancing around in their under pants. You better not answer that.

So you`re implying because they are called "boy bars" that means they are employing underage workers ??

So you`re implying because they are called "boy bars" that means they are employing underage workers ??

Yes take a look at the pictures in the report.

The pictures doesn`t indicate how old the boys are............the REPORT on the other side does say they are underage.

I would rather believe my eyes than believe what is written in a police report. Common sense really, don't you think??

They have places called "boy bars" in Jomtien Complex as well, and in the so-called "Boystown" area near Walking Street. From a cursory inspection whilst walking past I would say that many of the staff seem to be decidedly adult men, often with moustaches, though as with most Thais if you put them in their underwear and photographed them from a distance with their faces hidden they would probably all look under-age too.

They have places called "boy bars" in Jomtien Complex as well, and in the so-called "Boystown" area near Walking Street. From a cursory inspection whilst walking past I would say that many of the staff seem to be decidedly adult men, often with moustaches, though as with most Thais if you put them in their underwear and photographed them from a distance with their faces hidden they would probably all look under-age too.

From what I have seen from a "cursory inspection" including the ones that can be seen walking around Pattaya hand in hand with a dirty old falang is that they are mostly young boys.

Boy bars imply under age staff as much as go go bars who dress their ladies in school uniform, or use titillating names for their esteemed establishments like The Classroom or Lolita. It's to cater to people who like them young, but hopefully not under aged. It's just words, nobody thinks boys in brown are under aged cops.

It's good they clamp down on places that trade in under aged boys/girls. Weed them all out.

While I've never heard of go-go men or go-go ladies, I am aware of barmen and barladies - the people who serve drinks from behind a bar. Bar girls and bar boys are obviously called that for a reason: they aren't barmen or bar ladies. Age is irrelevant.

From what I have seen from a "cursory inspection" including the ones that can be seen walking around Pattaya hand in hand with a dirty old falang is that they are mostly young boys.

What about those walking round with clean "old falangs"?

Maybe its a dirt thing ...

The pictures doesn`t indicate how old the boys are............the REPORT on the other side does say they are underage.

I would rather believe my eyes than believe what is written in a police report. Common sense really, don't you think??

The police says the many of the employes where underage.I had a look on the pics and there no way you can tell from those that they where underage.

I disgree: the picture suggest they are under age, but even if I am wrong on that, no reason to doubt what the police say about the ages of most of them as they could for example check ID cards. So its irrelevant to argue over the pictures.

The area of Sunee Plaza is notorious now and what was meant to be an area for the gay community has been hijacked by pedos. The vast majority of gays want nothing to do with the perverts who go after children and that filth just give being "gay" a bad name.

Edited by R123

I disgree: the picture suggest they are under age, but even if I am wrong on that, no reason to doubt what the police say about the ages of most of them as they could for example check ID cards. So its irrelevant to argue over the pictures.

The area of Sunee Plaza is notorious now and what was meant to be an area for the gay community has been hijacked by pedos. The vast majority of gays want nothing to do with the perverts who go after children and that filth just give being "gay" a bad name.

Yes , I agree and well said about the hi-jacking. And one could add that most pedophiles who go after under age boys are not gays.

Edited by Zodiac

Yes , I agree and well said about the hi-jacking. And one could add that most pedophiles who go after under age boys are not gays.

You reckon that most pedophiles who go after under age boys are not gay. You must be on a different planet. What are they then??

You reckon that most pedophiles who go after under age boys are not gay. You must be on a different planet. What are they then??

You are revealing a breathtaking ignorance. Gays are into same gender adult relationships. Pedophiles are perverts who cannot establish relationships with adults whether male or female, so they chase after kids.

Edited by Zodiac
  • Like 2

You are revealing a breathtaking ignorance. Gays are into same gender adult relationships. Pedophiles are perverts who cannot establish relationships with adults whether male or female, so they chase after kids.

Sorry but anybody indulging in a little "hanky panky" with young Somchai is gay.

Ah, armchair psychologists are so much fun, aren't they?

I like lamb chops. For years I lived in denial and thought nothing of it, but thanks to this thread I now realise that this is really an innate and deep-seated inability to form a lasting relationship with mutton stew.

• Like 1

I can't help noticing that in this and similar threads anyone going to these bars is labelled a pedo, pervert, dirty old man, etc, who should be shot, strung up, etc, while there is no such outrage in a similar thread about a bar girl of a similar age ... and that while the bar boys are "children", the bar girls are "fit".