New Itunes Update 11.0.2 - Cannot Transfer Music!

bangkok blue

This is driving me insane! Just did the update, kept my old playlists, had a few songs I wanted to transfer that I hadn't created playlists for in old version, but wouldn't do it for love nor money. Checked default settings recognise the audio files as itunes. Unchecked everything linked with itunes, such as match, genius and icloud, signed out and signed back in. Will simply not allow me to drag and drop any kind of music file into a new playlist since update like it used to allow in the old version, even songs currently in playlists that I tried to create a new mix playlist for just to check if it was new or old music files causing the promlem, but it's not. ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH!

Can anyone please help?

Edited by bangkok blue

This has to be Apple's worst product.

have to agree.

i went apple about a year ago - moving from nokia/PC to iphone/macbook then also ipad and i decided to take the plunge and go itunes with all my music etc.

i'd already tried it a few years back on PC as a stand-alone media management program and didn't like it, and despite trying to like it since going apple, i have to admit that i don't like it, and it's latest incarnation is even worse.