Truck & Driver To Dispose Of Garden Waste

HullyGully

I would not say attitude, I would say 'STANDARDS'

I have lived here over 10 years and i would not consider burning in the UK or here

All people should consider the pollution and especial the health issues with breathing and Asthma

Or as the Thai's would do dump it at the side of the road...to enhance the rat population

• Like 1

Thumbs up tp HullyGully. We all have a choice, My Thai friends in Doi Saket are serious gardeners and serial composters. They recycle when possible and bemoan their fellow Thais for their selfish habits. e.g. they are considerate drivers. They don't *need* to be so civic-minded since there are such low standards set by their fellow countrymen (and women) But it makes them feel better to behave thus .... and yes their plants and trees are really happy + provide them with lots of produce (good karma?)

Try city hall..meaning the sansai gov office in the district...It must be somewhere but I know the Thais don't do a good job of marketing/communicating these types of services....

See if you can get a Thai person to help you if you don't speak the lang. Another thought is go into a large moobaan like land and house and go ask themi at their office as to where do their common space gardeners taking their green waste...

Every day their gardeners/trucks leave L&H with their green/organic waste. All I can hope they are taking it to a recycler (maybe dumping on their own land elsewhere?) and not dumping it illegally like so many do.....

Wouldn't yellow pages be great here for city/county services? Again, an educated/environmental Thai person might be able to help you for the right information or point you in the right direction...Could end up, though, like trying to find a needle in a haystack - the problem is, thais would burn the haystack - sorry couldn't resist...

If you do find the proper resourse/channel, please post as it is valuable information....

CB