Small Accident

ANDY2463

Wife and insurance man arrived city hall, the lady dealing with the department of city CCTV tell wife City hall had a power cut at 19:00 lasted over the Accident time ?

Hi Guys many thanks for the input ,I probably did not explain it right the power cut was at the city hall or so the lady told my wife, and to me if the insurance guy did not make a fuss then it’s hopeless case.

As mentioned I would have liked to see the guy sweat a bit and let my Missis give him the evil eye, but life is too short to let this get to us, insurance will pay the damage, just convicted me to get vehicle that offers a bit more protection for the kids from a bump.

I am still away for over a month so not a lot can be done from my end.

I also understand that It can be a bit of a risk stopping at an accident with a Thai, due to bystanders getting hot under the collar, don’t know if there are a lot of bystanders on that junction unless you mean all the folk waiting for the Bhatt buss over the hill in to town, but in this situation I like to think I would have got out my vehicle and made sure all was ok.

As I have mentioned many thanks for the advise and kind words but as there where no witnesses, and the fella never bothered to go to the cop shop because his policy told him to run away or he and his mate where worried about getting a slap from the onlookers, then this thread has run its Corse.

There are some good folk on TV who go out there way to help and then there are the others who throw the odd comment in to stir things up, don’t bite lads you are only playing there game, and you are already way above it.

Kind Regards

Edited by ANDY2463
  • Like 1

He did a runner like the Thais do, only he took the truck with him. AKA, he was probably drunk and needed time to sober up.

Also agree it is a waste of time trying to find him. He is a foreigner and he will just pay some money and it goes away. Forget about justice here.

Well I am not one to believe in the conspiracy theory but “living over here I am starting to, Wife and insurance man arrived city hall, the lady dealing with the department of city CCTV tell wife City hall had a power cut at 19:00 lasted over the Accident time ? .

Nothing we can do, ok wife says not to worry Budda will sort him out” big beliver in what goes around comes around,

Ok kids and wife are safe, I will be about 40000 +,Bht lighter, Just have to crack on sir””

You write forty thousand. did you mean four thousand?

Anyway sorry the accident happened, but most importantly your family wasn't injured.

Edited by watcharacters