Where To Find Cheap Psych Med Remeron In Bangkok Area

DVik44

Hi all,

I recently got prescribed Remeron for depression before I came out here. When I went to a private (Ramkangkang) hospital I paid around 2,600 baht for 30 15mg pills. When I went to a gov't (Prasat) hospital I got 60 15mg pills for the same price. I was wondering if anyone out there/here knows what hospital in the Bangkok area would be best to get this medication for the best price possible since they don't seem to have the generic for this medication. Thanks in advance

Edited by DVik44

Indeed there is no generic, and also the drug can only be obtained at a hospital pharmacy.

A government hospital will be the least expensive source You won't find it anywhere for less than you paid at Prasat so suggest you stay with them.

Indeed there is no generic, and also the drug can only be obtained at a hospital pharmacy.

A government hospital will be the least expensive source You won't find it anywhere for less than you paid at Prasat so suggest you stay with them.

Some pharmacies have it, Fascino for example. I don't think it's a controlled substance.

Whoops, you are right. I was in the MIMS HK rather than Thailand page.

It can be sold OTC, but it is only available in the imported brand.

If you anticipate being on it long term it might be worth contacting the distributor to see if you can buy it in bulk:

Zuellig Pharma

8-9 Fl, Ploenchit Center
2 Sukhumvit Rd
Tel: 0 2656 9800

Email: [email protected]