F1 In Melbourne, What Time In Thailand And Who Broadcast It?

http://www.formula1.com/default.html <-- click the "convert to your time" link wink.png

Truevisions HD is the best way to view.

I'm really annoyed that Truevisions have stopped showing F1 on HD except on channel 136 which i think is only available to Platinum subscribers. I have Gold but am not paying another 600 baht a month for one HD channel.

You should have a free upgrade to Platinum at the moment, until 30 April.

http://www.formula1.com/default.html <-- click the "convert to your time" link wink.png

I'm really annoyed that Truevisions have stopped showing F1 on HD except on channel 136 which i think is only available to Platinum subscribers. I have Gold but am not paying another 600 baht a month for one HD channel.

Why should he ?

totster :)

Why should he ?

totster smile.png

Everyone is upgraded. If you're a Platinum subscriber you now have the adhoc channels, Gold subscribers have Platinum, Silver have Gold etc. Only until 30 April.

Do not expect this year will be any different......... there are 18 - 25 FREE LIVE F1 streams over the internet, [myself normally watch it on Sky Sport or Fox Sports, both in HD]

Hehe yeah, lots of those - but all look absolutely terrible on a 65" TV no matter how good your connection is ;)

Why should he ?

totster smile.png

Everyone is upgraded. If you're a Platinum subscriber you now have the adhoc channels, Gold subscribers have Platinum, Silver have Gold etc. Only until 30 April.

Umm.... I don't !

Why should he ?

totster smile.png

Umm.... I don't !

totster smile.png

Call Truevisions - unless you're a "pirate" subscriber! The offer was heavily trailed and should be automatic for all subscribers.

Do not expect this year will be any different......... there are 18 - 25 FREE LIVE F1 streams over the internet, [myself normally watch it on Sky Sport or Fox Sports, both in HD]

Hehe yeah, lots of those - but all look absolutely terrible on a 65" TV no matter how good your connection is wink.png

Not to mension you get kicked out to when its to buzzy on there internetserver or on any other joints the hole thing get so enoying

You give up by yourself.

Ebenezer Ecclestone uses only the premiumchannels the ones who pay enough for his F1 goldstream.

Why should he ?

totster smile.png

Umm.... I don't !

totster smile.png

Call Truevisions - unless you're a "pirate" subscriber! The offer was heavily trailed and should be automatic for all subscribers.

I will, I have a friend who has also not got the upgrade.

It's shown in HD on channel 136 (Fox Sports Plus HD) and SD on Star Sports, TV schedule here: http://tv.foxsportsasia.com/

i knew you would come to the rescue. Thank you IMHO!

I'm so thick I didn't even notice I had Fox Sports HD and am extremely pleased to find I have!

Still, I can't get my head around the new (ridiculous in my view) format of the True programme guide and their online programme guide doesn't even show 136 as a channel, unless I'm very much mistaken as Murray would say.

Check the times. Fox/Starsports believe that the race starts at 14:00 Thai time when, in fact it starts at 13:00 (according to the F1A).

Have a TV on 109 as well, in case they mess up!

Edit:

Obviously Malaysian/Sing time I guess

Edited by Woodsie888

It's shown in HD on channel 136 (Fox Sports Plus HD) and SD on Star Sports, TV schedule here: http://tv.foxsportsasia.com/

i knew you would come to the rescue. Thank you IMHO!

I'm so thick I didn't even notice I had Fox Sports HD and am extremely pleased to find I have!

Still, I can't get my head around the new (ridiculous in my view) format of the True programme guide and their online programme guide doesn't even show 136 as a channel, unless I'm very much mistaken as Murray would say.

F1 in HD is the only reason I have Truevisions... There's plenty of places to watch the soccer, but not so many to watch he F1.. If they stop broadcasting it in HD, they can say goodbye to 3 Platinum subscriptions and I'll just go to the pub and watch it in SD instead ;)

F1 in HD is the only reason I have Truevisions... There's plenty of places to watch the soccer, but not so many to watch he F1.. If they stop broadcasting it in HD, they can say goodbye to 3 Platinum subscriptions and I'll just go to the pub and watch it in SD instead wink.png

Yep, for 2572.78 a month, they need to continue.

BTW, the new TV Guide format is crap IMHO. hehe

Edited by Woodsie888

If you've got good internet access/speed - and no tv channel

WIZIWIG advertising coverage today Friday 15 March as follows:

motorsports.gifFormula 1 Friday, March 15th 08:30 - 10:15 au.gifF1 Grand Prix Melbourne, Australia Live

motorsports.gif Formula 1 Friday, March 15th 12:30 - 14:15 au.gifF1 Grand Prix Melbourne, Australia Live

motorsports.gif Formula 1 Friday, March 15th 14:30 - 15:15 au.gifF1 Grand Prix Melbourne, Australia Live

Edited by cycloneJ

FP1 broadcast is on Truevisions 136 now, cya's smile.png

IMHO, it was wonderful to have input from Martin Brundle during practice today, which I'm sure you'll agree.

Do you know if he is going to commentate during the race on Fox, or will we have to put up with Steve Slater again?

Cheers W

• Like 1

i posted this elsewhere, but it directly answers to the question so ..

Brundle and co would make sense as sky is owned by Murdoch as well as fox, one can only hope we get full sky coverage, though they would not be able to pander to the indian sponsors ...

Note that the twitter thing is all i have been able to find on this and i would not have known, but a friend seent me a link laughing

Mosha, on 14 Mar 2013 - 19:43, said:snapback.png

How long into the season before Slater makes us spit the coffee? My prediction is 10 minutes after the red lights go out.

slater has been fired, star sports has been acquired by Fox and will be rebranded to fox asia. No announcement on the coverage as yet.

https://twitter.com/steveslaterF1

paula says she will be around though.

truth be told i loved to hate him, he doeesn't even get it right on twitter:

Steve Slater ‏@steveslaterF1

Second big
story of day from Melbourne paddock. The name of Sebastian Vettel's new car.
Hungry Heidi, follows on from Kinky Kylie last year.

Last years car was Abbey, just plain Abbey.

he has since deleted this post i think, the &lt;deleted&gt;/

i posted this elsewhere, but it directly answers to the question so ..

Brundle and co would make sense as sky is owned by Murdoch as well as fox, one can only hope we get full sky coverage, though they would not be able to pander to the indian sponsors ...

Note that the twitter thing is all i have been able to find on this and i would not have known, but a friend seent me a link laughing

Mosha, on 14 Mar 2013 - 19:43, said:snapback.png

How long into the season before Slater makes us spit the coffee? My prediction is 10 minutes after the red lights go out.

slater has been fired, star sports has been acquired by Fox and will be rebranded to fox asia. No announcement on the coverage as yet.

https://twitter.com/steveslaterF1

paula says she will be around though.

truth be told i loved to hate him, he doeesn't even get it right on twitter:

>

Steve Slater ‏@steveslaterF1

Second big

story of day from Melbourne paddock. The name of Sebastian Vettel's new car.

Hungry Heidi, follows on from Kinky Kylie last year.

Last years car was Abbey, just plain Abbey.

he has since deleted this post i think, the &lt;deleted&gt;/

I hope you're right! He gets me very 'wound up' spouting total nonsense.

Thanks for the info.

FP1 broadcast is on Truevisions 136 now, cya's smile.png

IMHO, it was wonderful to have input from Martin Brundle during practice today, which I'm sure you'll agree.

Do you know if he is going to commentate during the race on Fox, or will we have to put up with Steve Slater again?

Cheers W

I haven't seen any announcements other than Slater confirming his departure. Some are suggesting we'll get David Croft and Martin Brundle though... Another guest appearance or two by Murray this season would be appreciated though :)

Brundle and Herbert, with the odd appearance of Coultard, was nice all last year.......... never watched on Star-sports Asia so no idea about Slatter

If you all were watching with Brundle looks like True they got there feed from Sky Sports ? as he was on there Live mostly at turn 14 and 15 on Practice 1

Edited by ignis

Brundle and Herbert, with the odd appearance of Coultard, was nice all last year.......... never watched on Star-sports Asia so no idea about Slatter

If you all were watching with Brundle looks like True they got there feed from Sky Sports ? as he was on there Live mostly at turn 14 and 15 on Practice 1

Correct, the commentators even mentioned it was Sky F1