'leasing' And 'financing' In Thai.

Almera

My wife needs to call a dealership about a deal they offered, about whether it is 'Leasing' paying the monthly payments then a lump sum to own it.

Or 'Financing' paying the monthly payments and then you own it upon final payment.

Spoke to her on the phone about her what she needs to ask them, but she didn't understand exactly what she needs to ask them (she's 8 months pregnant and was half asleep).

Is there a Thai term for leasing and financing?

(one where you have to pay a sum at the end of the payments and one you don't).

I post to excite discussion I am afraid it may not help you much but this is a language forum.

I think that a lease is hiring with a promise to buy and you have nothing if you don't pay the final lump sum, สัญญาเช่าระยะ 5 ปีแล้วซื้อในราคาที่ตกลงกัน(sic.) would be promising to hire it for 5 years and buying for an agreed sum after that.

As to the implications of doing this, would you pay a deposit, who insures it, who's is it, etc. I know nothing about.

I have just found lease in a legal words dictionary. การให้เช่าอสังหาริมทรัพย์ Allowing hire of real estate, immovable property, real things as opposed to non material things.

I don't think that your wife will be comfortable in the situation of using a lot of words with obscure meanings in fact I am not sure that I am! .

Edited by tgeezer